One part of his secret...

Narrator POV
They walk to the side of the school that's private. Mark lets go of her hand and pushes Rayoung to the wall. She is surprised and demands, "What do you think you are doing?" Mark looks at her in anger and replies, "What were you doing with that jerk?"

She replies back, "Why? What do you think we were doing?" Mark, flustered and angry even more, shouts, "For you being in the second day of school, you really have a lot of pride don't you." Rayoung looks away and Mark throws the notes down.

Rayoung, wondering what the papers were, is about to stoop down and he stops her by saying, "Don't talk to me anymore. I don't want you to write these ever again." He walks away and Rayoung picks up the papers.

She can see crumbling and ripping on the sides, and she breathes out heavily. The bell rings and so she slowly walks back to class. It is awkward for them together, no talking and no looking at each other. The teacher assigns a project, which Mark does by himself and Rayoung as well. They don't speak which brings the teacher into disappointment, like if she wanted them to be together.

That's how 3 months passed by.............
----
The students file out of the classes because the school takes a one week break for Chuseok. Mark shoves his notebooks into his backpack and drops one by accident by missing. Rayoung reaches out and picks it up and realizes that the notebook is open. Mark doesn't realize that she is looking at his notebook until he turns around and sees Rayoung in surprise.

Mark immediately grabs the notebook out of her hand and shouts, "What are you doing?"
Some of the students look at Mark and Rayoung. Rayoung, not having an excuse, murmurs, "The notes.."

Mark grabs her collar and rugs her close to his face. His angry expression brings Rayoung panicking. Some people stare and point at Mark, as he is not letting go of her collar. Rayoung tries to release herself but Mark grips her collar even harder.
This brings her collar to rip a little. Mark looks down and smirks. He whispers, "You shut up with what you saw, if you say one thing I will hurt you Princess." The word Princess slips out of his mouth like a curse.

Right when Mark is about to release her, Jooheon walks into the room, smiling. His smile disappears immediately. He runs toward Mark and shouts, "Let her go you jerk."

Mark lets go and Jooheon punches Mark. Those who are watching gasp, not realizing that Rayoung is tearing up. Jooheon picks up Mark's backpack and throws it at him. Mark, on the floor, glares at Jooheon and Jooheon says, "Back off."

Jooheon walks back to Rayoung, placing his hands on her shoulder and asking with worry, "Are you okay?"

Rayoung stands up, picks up her backpack, and storms out of the room. Jooheon follows after her, leaving the classroom with Mark still on the ground. Mark, angry, throws his notebooks against the wall and screams. Everyone is afraid and backs away and Jaebeom comes running. He runs into the room and says, "Mark!"

He picks up Mark's backpack and notebooks and sees Mark on the ground. Seyoung comes running in, yelling, "Oppa! Are you okay?"
She walks near him and bends down. She then touches his lips and says, "Bloood! Who punched you?"

Mark shoves away her hand and looks at her with a deadly glare. He then responds coldly, "Don't touch me." He pushes her away from him and he stands up, and he walks away with Jaebeom following after him.
----
Jooheon grabs Rayoung's arm as they are exiting the school. Rayoung shoves him away and dries her tears. Jooheon calls her name softly which brings her to calm down. Jooheon holds her hand again and leads her to a bench and sits down. Rayoung sits down afterwards and they sit in silence.

Jooheon smiles, his eyes are like invisible, which brings Rayoung to cough out a laugh. Jooheon smiles and says, "Yay you smiled."

Rayoung turns away again and Jooheon says, "Look, sorry. I didn't mean to hit him in front of you."

Rayoung doesn't say anything and Jooheon taps her on the shoulder and says, "The athletic department is having a four-day camping trip to the mountains next week. If you can come, then come. I won't ask why Mark was mad at you. Okay?" Jooheon leans in when he says "okay".

Their faces meet, with Rayoung's puffy eyes shaking. Jooheon smiles again and messes her hair slightly. He looks at his phone and says, "I'll see you later."

He stands up and walks away from her slowly, and then realizes something. He walks back to her, hands her a handkerchief. He then takes out a stick note and pen, scribbles something on the note, and sticks it onto her forehead. He then says, "Don't cry puffy eyes! You look even more uglier."

He tucks the pen into his back pocket and keeps walking backwards until one of his friends show up and they run off out of the school. Rayoung smiles and wipes her tears with his handkerchief. She then takes the sticky note off her forehead and looks at it. The note says, "Come with me please?? My friend bailed out on me so it would be nice if we got to hang out. And also here's my number, I want that handkerchief back."

Rayoung smiles to herself and Mark runs out of the exit. He looks around and sees Rayoung sitting near the tree. He walks over to her and glares at her. Rayoung, surprised, stands up slowly. Mark surprises her by apologizing, "Sorry. Just that I thought you would say it out loud."

He walks away without another word and before Rayoung could say anything. Jaebeom follows after him. Rayoung looks at her feet and thinks to herself. One part of his secret that he is a secret genius? All his notes are filled with notes that the teacher didn't even go over, but he never turned in his homework to the teacher. She remembered that she saw his notes before, but she never knew he was in top grade. Whenever the test scores come out, Mark's name never shows up once. However, Jaebeom seems to always walk over to Mark and grabs some papers from him. Rayoung watches Mark's back, and wonders what else he has something else hiding.

---
BTS FINALLY!!! MAMA PLEASE COME ASAP!! I NEED TO SEE MY BABIES!
And congrats to AOA Mina for being casted into All About My Mom (Korean drama). She's going to make me like the drama even more!

Follow me on Instagram and Wattpad
IG / allofyourkpop