Down

> Rayoung POV <
The whole day is a dull day. Mark didn't even make eye contact with me and Jooheon's words are stuck in my brain, something must have happened yesterday. Right when I try to take to Mark, he would look away and talk to Minhyuk and his other cabin members.
Jooheon would smirk at me and give me the chills. He scares me now, I don't know why. Something is weird and I am going to get the bottom of this."

> narrator POV <
The next day is where everyone is now going down. The seat partners are arranged this time, as Sumin and Rayoung sit next to each other. Rayoung sees Jooheon sitting alone in the front and Mark alone in the back. Clearly, something is wrong because of the atmosphere.
Sumin tries to question Rayoung for what happened but she closes her eyes and pretends to the sleep the whole way back. She now regrets somewhat for letting Mark kiss her and coming on this trip.

The athletes arrive to the school, just when school end. The students have the whole day off of studying, detention, and study hall. Rayoung, Mark, and Jooheon are called into the office, but the office excuses them to tomorrow.

Mark comes over and whispers, "Sorry, I'll text you later." Rayoung realizes that that is the first time they have talked for two days.

Jooheon stands next to her and Rayoung tries to walk away. Jooheon stops her by saying, "What I did before is for a bet but my feelings are true now."
Rayoung stops in her tracks and turns around. She then walks over and replies, "I don't want to accept it. Leave me alone."

Jooheon takes a deep sigh and asks, "Is it because you already let Mark have your feelings?"

Rayoung stops in her tracks again, asking, "What do you mean?"

Jooheon responds, "He likes you, you like him."

Rayoung nods and Jooheon continues, "Once you find out who I really am, you will be destined to be with me."

He picks up his backpack as one of his friends, Kihyun, walks over and tells him something. He runs with Kihyun and Minhyuk into the school gym. Rayoung grumbles to herself, and walks outside of the school.
----
"How was the trip," her mother asks. Rayoung fakes a smile and responds, "Great."

Her mother straightens her daughter's hair and replies, "That's great. Why don't you change into comfortable clothes and get ready to have dinner?"

Rayoung shakes her head and responds, "I don't feel like it."

Her mother is now concerned and asks, "Are you okay? Your face doesn't look so well dear.."

Her mother reaches her hand out and Rayoung stops her by replying, "Bus sickness makes me lose my appetite and I didn't get that much sleep because of last night. Everyone was going crazy and I didn't feel so good. I just want to sleep mom."

She smiles and walks up the stairs, trudging actually. Her mother watches her from the bottom and calls one of her maids over. The maid bows and her mother says, "Find out what happened."
--
Mark looks at the butler and asks, "My father did what?!"
The butler moves his glasses up and down and replies, "He called the school so that you would be clear from that incident of cleaning up."

Mark takes a deep sigh and responds, "Why would he do that?"
The butler hesitates to respond, since he does not know the real answer. Mark groans and stands up and up from his couch. He walks up the stairs and plunges himself on top of his bed. He lays down and thinks for a moment. He reaches out his cellphone and texts Rayoung.
"Hey."

There's no response. He then texts another message.

"Rayoung-ah?"

There's no response and Mark throws his phone on top of his pillow. He closes his eyes and then a text message appears. His hand shoots towards his phone at lightning speed and it says:
"Hi."

Mark smiles and responds:
"Sleeping?"

The response comes back:
"Yeah, I'm tired, I'll text you tomorrow."

Mark's mood goes down and he responds:
"Okay, good night."

The response comes:
"Okay! *smiley face emoticon*

Mark then closes his eyes and drifts himself to a nap.
---
"Young master, you have arrived safely."
Everyone bows and a young teenage boy walks in.

He responds, "Is Father home?"

The butler nods and he walks straight into his father's study room.
----
MYSTERY?!!!!????????? Comment on who you think is the mystery man?

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop