Something.....

< Mark POV >
I wake up and wipe off the drool on my face. I see a puddle of drool on my textbook and I wipe it off with someone's jacket in front of me. I then see my folder placed in the middle of the connected desks. I wonder why it's there and I grab it. I open it and I see a note with papers. I read it, and I freak out. Rayoung.......I told her to stay away. She probably saw my FOLDER..this isn't good.
I grab the notes, close my folder and shove it into my backpack and walk outside. I walk to find to find her and I don't see her anywhere. I walk outside to the patios and sit on the staircases. I then realize that the notes are all crumpled up so I flatten them out. I realize that she has nice handwriting, and so I start reading it. She writes little notes and tips that are helpful. I sigh to myself with a heavy heart.

< Jooheon POV >
Okay to be honest, I want to know her better. She is interesting, fun, and a mystery that I want to solve. I just want to talk to her, she has a calming voice, like as if I'm on the beach with the winds blowing and the waves coming in. Her smile, I can never forget.

I walk out of the classroom and I see her walking out of hers. She doesn't see me because she is hitting herself on the head and shaking her head. She walks with her head down and I follow her, laughing and smiling to myself. She goes out to the soccer field and sits on the resting area, the first time I met her. Though I did go out with different girls, she's different.

I follow her and I remember our first meet and I walk behind her and wait for her to sit quietly and look out into the field. I grab my water bottle, I didn't drink it luckily, and I move my head behind her ear and asks softly, "Want some water?"
---
< Rayoung POV >
That scares the heck out of me as I punch the person behind me. I turn around and look, seeing Jooheon touching his forehead again. It is red and obvious that someone punched him with their elbow. I apologize immediately and he smiles at me. He rubs it and replies, "Nah, your fine....don't worry about it."

He assures me that he's fine by giving me his water bottle. I receive it gladly and take a small sip. He stares at me again and I snap my fingers but he answers, "I am purposely looking at you...." I am startled to hear this and Jooheon laughs and replies, "I'm just seeing what kind of person you are."

I try to calm myself down and ask, "What kind of person do you think I am?"

Jooheon looks at me even longer, which makes me kind of blush, but he responds quickly, "A person who cares about people, not wanting to hurt their feelings, not wanting to known as a girl full with money."
I look at him with shock, he kind of guessed what kind of person I am and he got it right. I clap in response and his eyes form a cute smile. We both laugh and talk about things that we both like and different things that we disagree or agree on.
--
<Mark POV>
She is so dumb. I don't want her to know that but she really is. How can she write this for me and be perfectly fine with it. She doesn't know how to get away from me. Then I have to make her get away from me. I barely know her and I don't want to know. She reminds me of Jenny, I don't even want to think about her. She's probably having a fantastic time with her boyfriend in Paris.

I look at the notes again and realized a smart idea. I know I will be caught but it's the only way for her to be annoyed with me and not find out any of my secrets. Her knowing that I am a nerd is already a block of hurdles to come.

I stand up and realize that she likes soccer. I run to the soccer field and I see her. Wait, is she with Jooheon? Omigod. I hate him. He thinks he is all that, eventually he tries to take a girl and ruin her.

Jooheon hushes his ex-girlfriends, only I know them. And I know right now, he has the same goal as me. Yoon Seyoung is someone that I've wanted for a long time, he took me away from her. I've lost interest in her afterwards, she is worse than Jenny. Though she is flirting with me right now, thinking about Jooheon wants to make me tell her to back off. I see Jooheon growing closer to Rayoung and smiling and grabbing a leaf out of her hair. He puts a flower on her head, and says something, with Rayoung turning all red. I laugh to myself and determine to walk down and get her.

Narrator POV
Mark angrily walks down and pushes Jooheon out of the way. Rayoung is suprised and Mark says, "Follow me."
Jooheon retaliates back and responds, "I think you are trespassing my property right now." Rayoung looks at both of them confused, and Mark shakes his head.

He laughs and sarcastically apologizes, "Oh sorry Lord Monkey. I just wanted to talk my partner who is not in your class but mine. Also, you don't own this school, she does. So there's no such thing as trespassing for a guy like you." He glares at Jooheon as he says this, getting Jooheon even more angry.

Rayoung stands up to stop them but Mark, still holding her hand, states, "Let's go Princess. We're done here." He drags Rayoung away, as Jooheon smirks and murmurs, "You will lose one day Mark Tuan."
--------
Woah... Seems like there is a rough romance going on! Anyways, hope everyone is having a good day!! Time to watch Oh My Venus!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram!
IG / allofyourkpop