Trust

> Mark POV <
I didn't know that her parents would be this strict. My father is nothing compared to her father. When we walked out of the house, I didn't know how else to comfort her. She has gone through a lot and I tug her close to me.

She tries not to cry but then ends up balling in my comfort. Her smell of perfume is the strongest in her hair, peaches and cherry flowers. One of my favorite fruits, and she gets to wear it all day. I hug her tighter and put my hand on the back of her head.

She lets go and I say, "Let's go to my place."

She shakes her head, and I comfort her as we get into my car. The driver looks at me with unsure eyes and I signal him to move.

She is fast asleep and puts her head on my shoulder. I pat her hand as we go along, I hold her hand so she knows I am right next to her. I actually don't know what I was doing but now I have the confidence to face my father. She is worth it, and cheesy it is, I guess I am already in love with her.
---
< narrator POV >
Mark and Rayoung arrive to Mark's place. Rayoung is now unsure and Mark comforts her by saying, "I'm right next to you, don't worry."

He gets out of his car and takes out her suitcase. Rayoung fixes her hair and her eye makeup, she is actually thankful for Jooheon for getting professional makeup done. Rayoung and Mark stand outside the door, holding hands, and Mark asks, "Are you ready?"

Rayoung nods her head and they both enter into the house.
--
"I don't agree with your father," says Mr. Tuan. They are all having tea and Rayoung is shaking nervously.

Mr. Tuan smiles and says, "Even if your father doesn't like our family, we've always adored you Rayoung. I've heard you are very athletic and a great student during school."

Rayoung nods and Mrs. Tuan says, "And you don't seem to look like the type that doesn't listen, did Mark make you do this?"

Mark looks at his mom with eyes to tell her to shut up and Rayoung responds, "No, no! I've just wanted to rebel against my parents for once."

Mr. Tuan chuckles and says, "I think because you are their only daughter and they want to protect you."

Mrs. Tuan nods and agrees with him. Mark looks at Rayoung and then back to his father. He pleads, "Father, please. She has nowhere to go and I really like her."

His father's face darkens and he responds, "I cannot go against Mr. Tak's rules as well. He is a sophisticated man and has good morals. I cannot go against that. Go home Rayoung-shi, your parents will worry for you."

Rayoung's face goes into a sadden face, with Mark pleading, "Father...."

Mrs. Tuan interrupts, "How about you stay for the night and then go tomorrow morning? Best to go tomorrow than right now since your father would be in very depressed state."

Rayoung smiles and replies, "Thank you so much."

Mr. Tuan does not say anything and Mrs. Tuan continues, "Why don't you go to Mark's younger brother's room? That would be right across Mark's room. Just don't cause trouble and sleep tight."

She dismisses them to their rooms and Mr. Tuan whispers, "Honey, I don't feel like that's the right idea."

Mrs. Tuan looks at her husband and responds, "She's a poor girl, her parents basically control her. I heard she went on a blind date today because of them. She barely went on that trip and now she has a blind date. I feel like even if no one accepts her, we should at least help her a lot. And I hear that Mark likes her and she likes Mark, I don't want more and less from that. Even if our companies are in competition, humans should be nice to each other. I'm pretty sure our Mark had a huge beatdown today, so just leave them."
----
Mark and Rayoung both sit on the patio, without changing their clothes or washing up. He smiles at her and pats her head. Rayoung smiles and places her head on his shoulder. Mark says, "I was going to tell you one more thing but u decided to save it till now."

Rayoung could tell this is serious matter so she sits back up straight and looks at him in the eyes. Mark continues, "The reason because I ignored you for three months is because you reminded me a lot of this girl Jenny."

Rayoung's ears are starting to open up after hearing the word 'girl'. She is about to say see thing but realizes that Mark is telling her something that he has never told anyone before. She listens quietly and Mark continues, "She and I have gone out for a few times and no one knew about our relationship but she ran away. She was afraid that our love will affect her family, because she feels a burden to keep going with me. She was our family's maid."

Rayoung covers her mouth, showing that she is shocked. Mark smiles and says, "She was pure and innocent like you, however she didn't have the courage to fight against my parents, thinking that they were really strict. So she ran off without another word, telling my parents that she was moving away."

Rayoung cups her hands between Mark's face and replies, "No wonder.....do I look a lot like her?"

Mark smiles and jokes, "At first you did, but now you're uglier than her....way much more ugly."

Rayoung releases her hands and pouts to herself. Mark laughs softly and puts his arm around her and hugs her close. He then says, "I felt the pressure when I met your parents. I didn't know what to do at that moment, I was supposed to say those words......I'm sorry."

Rayoung shakes her head and then realizes something. She asks carefully, "Aren't you going to ask about the blind date...?"

Mark shuts her up by kissing her on the lips. He smiles and backs up and says, "Tell me when it's the right time, but right now I know you don't want to bring up hard news on me." Rayoung smiles, thanking him for understanding, and they continue their light kiss under the moonlight.
--
AWWW, Mark is such a cutie and Rayoung...I want to be like you haha.

Anyone see BTS RUN?!!! IT IS SOOOO GOOD AND I WAS LIKE CRYING... I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME AND WATCH MAMA!!!! SEVENTEEN, BTS, MONSTA X, TWICE AND GOT7!!!! OH YEAH!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop