Second part of his secret...

Everyone shuffles into their cabins and the girls discover Rayoung laying down on her bed. Sumin walks over and Rayoung closest her eyes. Sumin asks, "Are you sleeping?"

Rayoung doesn't respond so the rest of the girls don't mind to bother her. The teacher comes in and says, "Anyone who wants to come out to s'more night, come out now. Dinner will be around 7:00 and so everyone who wants to not eat s'mores can stay here."

The rest of the girls jump up and down as they chant "s'mores" out of the cabin. They all change into warmer outfits. Rayoung quietly opens her eyes and thinks for a moment. She doesn't like to go out now, since Mark and Jooheon are going to fight again, but again she has that promise with Mark she needs to keep.

After a few minutes of hesitating whether to leave or not, there is a knock on the door. Rayoung walks to the door, thinking that it is one of the girls. When she opens it, she sees Mark smiling. He says, "Hope you still remember."

Rayoung is about to close the door and Mark stops her by pulling her close to him. She looks up and sees his face near hers. She blushes and pushes him away. Mark smiles and closes the door. He hands her a thick jacket and leads her to the spot they were for a few moments.

He then takes out a blanket and lets her sit on it. Rayoung doesn't say a word but realizes Mark is taking sticks and gathering them together and taking out a match. She asks bluntly, "What if we get caught?"

Mark looks at her and smiles. He responds jokingly, "Done being angry Red-Head? I got permission by the teachers that I can have a small walk with fire."

Rayoung looks at him like he's serious and Mark confesses, "Fine fine, no one knows. Like I said, don't tell anyone. It's a small one so it isn't going to be a big problem."

Rayoung watches Mark put the sticks and leaves into a house like format and strikes a match. He then lights the small sticks on fire and the sticks are sticking and keeps Rayoung warm. He then takes out a marshmallow from a plastic bag and sticks it onto a clean stick and puts it over the fire. He then roasts the marshmallow for a few seconds, making it turn a light brown. He then takes out two graham crackers and a piece of chocolate from his plastic bag. He assembles it together and hands it to her.

She takes it from him and eats a piece of it, realizing it is really good and as well melting in her mouth. She takes a couple more bites and looks at Mark and he nods. He then takes out another marshmallow and makes another one.

While Rayoung is eating deliciously, Mark speaks up, "Let me tell something about myself. I'm actually a chaebol, the second shareholder of the school." Rayoung looks at him with huge surprise.

Mark looks at her and finishes, "And I am the top student in the whole school, just that my name is not Mark. I asked the school to let me use the name Mahoon."

Rayoung then remembers that there was a student always first known as Kim Mahoon. She never thought that it was Mark. She then asks, "Then, why did you act like that three months ago?"

Mark crosses his arms and responds, "I....I got jealous of you and Jooheon."

Rayoung smiles to herself and replies, "Why?"

He stares at the fire for a few seconds and then responds, "Because I don't know. Jooheon has always taken the person I've wanted to get close with for my entire life. Seyoung is someone I liked for years, but he has played with her for years. And after seeing him with you, I felt like he would do the same."

Rayoung looks at him in surprise again and asks again, "You liked Seyoung?! Jooheon did what?!"

Mark scratches his head and replies, "I liked her for like a few years back in junior high and freshman year. Jooheon played around with her heart by asking her out and dumping her continuously so I have lost interest in her after that. Jooheon, to be honest, did the same with you, until he started like you after a while."

Rayoung looks at the fire, losing her train of thought. She then focuses her attention on Mark again and she sees the scars and scratches. She then places her hand on them, and reaching out a bandage from her pocket. She put one in so she can place it on Jooheon but she places the bandaid on Mark's lip.

She then says, "Thanks, you didn't have to tell me everything about yourself. Not like we are going out or anything."

Mark looks at her and then responds quietly, "I know, but I want to."

Rayoung looks at him and asks, "What? I didn't hear you...."
Mark then grabs her hand and pulls her in closer and says, "I do."
He then places his hand on the back of her neck and pulls her even closer and their lips meet.

Rayoung, totally surprised, tries to push him away but he grips the back of her neck even harder so that she won't be able to move. After blinking her eyes for a few moments, she finally closes her eyes and lets Mark control the kiss.
He kisses her for a few more seconds and backs away. He then says, "I like you Rayoung-ah."

Rayoung closes her eyes this time, and Mark smiles. He leans in and pecks her. She smiles and says, "That was my first kiss you know that right?"

Mark hugs her and replies, "I can tell, mine too...to be honest."
---
If you expecting a kiss scene, it would happen right here everyone~!

Haha hope everyone needs this time to freak out and go crazy !

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop