Scare

Jooheon quietly stares at the fire with Minhyuk. Everyone is laughing and talking. He then sees Rayoung and Mark walking away from the fire and into the first quietly. He stands up and follows them. From a distance, he sees Mark and Rayoung kiss and he clenches his fists. He turns away and runs back to his cabin. In the darkness, he cries to himself, never feeling so heartbroken in his life.

> Jooheon POV <
I don't know what to do now. Why, I should have just liked her and confessed to her first then just let the secret be out...now I have to face him and her...now I don't even want to. I am going to be scarier and much stronger. I can win her with the one power I have.

> Narrator POV <
Jooheon stands outside in front of his cabin. While everyone is having a blast during the campfire, Seyoung searches for Mark and sees Jooheon walk back to his cabin. She looks to see where he came from, and sees Rayoung and Mark coming down the forest. She is furious seeing Rayoung so she decides to take matters into her own hands.

When Rayoung and Mark arrive down to the forest, Seyoung walks up to Rayoung and says, "Jooheon has been looking for you... He is very worried that you were lost."

Rayoung looks at Mark and replies, "Then tell him that I'll see him later."

Mark walks away with Rayoung walking next to him and Seyoung screams, "Isn't dating prohibited in our school?"

Some of the students and teachers pays attention to what Seyoung says and turns around. Mark and Rayoung freezes in their tracks. Seyoung smirks and realizes a plan.
She then says again, "Tak Rayoung and Mark Tuan were just on a date, and Jooheon is a witness to it. So am I, I have seen them. They were at the forest together, without telling anyone. Isn't it against the rules to go out of the camping grounds and also to go alone?"

One of the teachers walk up to Seyoung and asks the two students, "Is that true? Did you guys really go out into the forest alone? And moreover, are you guys in a relationship?"

All eyes are turned towards Rayoung, Seyoung, Mark and the teacher. They both look at each other with the teacher screaming, "Is this true?"

A voice confesses, "No. They aren't. I did."

All eyes now turn to Jooheon, who is standing behind Mark and Rayoung. He steps up and yells, "I was supposed to meet them at the campfire but I made them go up with me because the sky was bright. They didn't want to come but I forced them to. I came down quietly to go to the restroom and walk back up. But they came down instead I guess."

Seyoung knows he is lying and she retaliates, "No! He didn't go up, only Mark and Rayoung did."

Jooheon then argues, "Minhyuk is a witness, he is the only one who knows that I went up. Mark and Rayoung did nothing wrong and they are not dating. I am the one at fault."

The teacher hushes them both and he says, "Mark and Rayoung, you will be on clean-up duty all week after we go back down. And Jooheon, I will need to see you alone when we go back. But for now, all three of you will be banned from doing any activities at night and as well miss campfire. Go into your cabins. And Rayoung, if you can't be alone, then we permit you to stay in the main cabin with the other teachers and some students. And the rest of the students, do not bring up this matter during this trip and when we go back down, I will give you detention if you do."

He waves his hands for Jooheon and Mark to go back and Rayoung chooses to go to her cabin with them. Seyoung is angry at Jooheon, her plan failed. Mark holds Rayoung's hand halfway from their cabin where no one expect Jooheon was looking at them. Jooheon doesn't say anything and they reach the cabins.

Mark is about to lean in but Jooheon stops him by putting his hand in front of Mark. He then says, "I didn't do it for you guys, I did it for me."

Rayoung looks at him and then asks, "Why? Since you want to me to help you?"

Jooheon looks at her and says, "My feelings are not for you to judge."

Mark then looks at Jooheon and asks, "Why did you lie that?"

Jooheon laughs and replies, "Because, who would want the top shareholder's children to be in trouble? There would be drama and everything would be pulled on me, since Seyoung drew me into this."

Rayoung folds her arms together and questions, "You did this on purpose didn't you?"

Jooheon looks at both of them and replies, "Sweetheart, you shouldn't have questioned me in the first place. Liking this jerk is the worst thing that will be put against you. Sweet dreams."
Jooheon rolls his eyes and walks back into the cabin. Mark holds Rayoung's hand and says delicately, "Don't worry. At least you have me. Trust me."

Mark pecks her on the forehead and walks inside after him. Rayoung stands in the coldness, in the quietness and turns around to go into her cabin.
---
WOW ALREADY 16 LIKES FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram : allofyourkpop