Two surpises in one date

"Dang, I feel bad for you Markkie," Jaebeom says after Mark receives the shocking news. He is already in a gloomy state and so he snaps at Jaebeom.

"Oh will you stop it!"

Jaebeom looks away and back at his computer. Mark's face deepens into thought. He then says, "Jaebeom-ah. Look up Hangang Company."

Jaebeom types as fast as he could and replies, "Dang, it's a big company."

Mark focuses his attention as well and Jaebeom says, "They are known for their best quality food and the best quality fish out in the sea. It's a sea company basically."

Mark thinks for a moment, since his father's company is an investment company as well as a successful branches of My Little Cafe, he can suggest the idea to his father to help support Rayoung's company.

Jaebeom waves his hand in front of Mark and Mark says, "I have a great idea."
----
The next day is actually a Saturday, Rayoung is so dazed out from Mark that she forgot it was a Saturday.
> Rayoung POV <
I get a text message from Mark, him saying to have a fun time and to be home early so he can see me. I'm even in a more gloomier state. My father pushes me to go and buy some new clothes, and I agree quietly. I get into the car and arrive to the shopping mall.

Everywhere I look, I see couples holding hands, kissing, and hugging. I want to be as free as them, but my father wouldn't let me. My mother, on the other hand, would make me see boys since I never had an interest in them. I walk into the shopping mall and I see not a lot of people, barely like 20 people. Those 20 people are also workers of stores, so basically no one is there. That is weird, since it's not a school day, there should be people inside. Then someone scares me from behind.
---
< narrator POV >
Jooheon smiles and waves at Rayoung when she turns around. Rayoung's face darkens and Jooheon says, "Dang, you are alone aren't you."

Rayoung looks away and responds, "Leave me alone."

Jooheon then responds, "Argh, I can't. I got orders from the mall to help assist you for a blind date. Dang you having a blind date, what about Mark?"

Rayoung gains interest and turns around to face Jooheon. He is wearing the attendant's attire, and even has a name tag that says Han Jooheon.

Rayoung smiles a fake smile and responds sarcastically, "I would love your help!" She then changes her expression into an annoyed expression and finishes, "you think I would say that?"

Jooheon links his arms against Rayoung and replies, "If you don't help me out with this one, I might not get a raise or even get paid. You are an important customer and if I don't help you today, I'm..." He pretends to cut his throat and falls onto the ground.

Rayoung kind of laughs and Jooheon immediately stands back up and says, "And I'm a guy so I know what I will want if I was on a first date. C'mon."

Jooheon drags her to the first floor and makes her put on some outfits. After shopping for two hours, she has bought seven bags of clothes because of Jooheon. She finally decides to wear a navy blue top, with a long, white skirt with some nude heels. She also carries a black handbag. Jooheon claps his hands and then leads her to somewhere else, a makeup and hair salon.
She settles on some light shimmery makeup, as well as straightens her hair and puts a headband on top. Jooheon smiles and shouts, "Perfecto!"

He then leads her again to the restaurant inside the mall. He helps her sit down and he looks at his watch. Rayoung looks around the restaurant, wondering when her date will be coming. Jooheon quietly slips away at that time.
--
Rayoung waits for a few more minutes. She looks down at her plate, all tired out. Then a familiar voice says, "Sorry, it must have been a while right?"