Meeting Jooheon

<Mark POV >
I can't believe her. Rayoung...she actually passed without her begging the coach. Most of the girls begged to be in the team and they had to do workouts for a month. But she actually passed with only 2 minutes overtime. I look at her, wondering what kind of girl she is. She could have paid or blackmailed the coach. Jaebeom, my best friend, comes next to me and says, "Amazing isn't it."
I jump in surprise and shout, "yah! You scared me!" He winks at me which I hit the back of his head. I turn back to my desk and write random things on my homework.
---
< Rayoung POV >
I wipe the sweat off my face with a towel and drink a whole lot of water. The coach let me rest for today and I start practice tomorrow. I sit on the bleachers while all the girls stare at me, giving me glares. I watch them as they train, realizing that a lot of them are just playing around. The boys are much more worse, all they do is talk and cuss at each other.

I watch as I feel someone slip behind me and leans in. I look to my left and see a guy's face next to my shoulder. I jump in surprise and hit his head with my water bottle. He backs up, rubbing the area I hit, which was right on the forehead. I apologize and he smiles.
He smiles, his eyeballs barely showing. He introduces himself, "Nice to meet you. I am Han Jooheon, captain of the boys soccer team. And you are Tak Rayoung?"
I nod in response and he smiles again. He then looks around and states, "Looks like the coach is going to be you as the captain. You have good skills." I thank him but he looks at me in wonder. He then looks at my face for a loooong time, like he is scanning me or something.

I look around uncomfortably and he realizes that he is staring and apologizes, "Sorry. I have a habit at looking at people and making them feel like I am staring at them. I look into space like that, it happens a lot when it's awkward." I nod and he asks, "How's your first day?" I think and reply, "Fun I guess. Soccer practice is what I'm looking for."

<Jooheon POV>
I've been watching her......NOT STALKING WATCHING HER! Just from a distance, from the doorstep of the school. She's pretty good and pretty. Like I would say really pretty. She is such a good sport as well, and getting what she believes for. Doesn't feel like she would disappoint me.....I mean the team.

To be honest, I know her. Just that she doesn't remember me. I used to always follow her around....NOT IN A STALKING WAY! Okay maybe it sounds like it. When she is sitting next to me, her voice is like violins and cherry blossoms, and when she smiles at me, her face is bright like the sun.

She asks me something but I completely ignore her because of her eyes. Then she snaps her fingers and I wake up from the hypnotism of her eyes. She says, "Jooheon! They have been calling you for like 3 minutes." I look up and see my teammates all yelling at me to come over.
I nod and stand up. I smile and reply, "Nice to meet you....see you around Rayoung-ah."
--
< Mark POV >
Ugh, they are like flirting basically. Who is so dumb to believe that they are totally not flirting. Jaebeom replies, "You." I stare at him and he replies, "You were the one talking out loud..."

I throw my pencil case at him and reply coldly, "Shut it." He hands me my pencil case, turns around, and puts his face on his desk. I turn to the window again and I see Jooheon going towards his teammates. I then look at Ra-Young and she looks up and our eyes meet.
----------
So, I am thinking to end early for Mr. Two-Faced since it is a short story.. I hope everyone is enjoying this story. Anyways, thanksgiving break is here!!!!!! More time for updates, yay!
I will be posting for the next week of this book so please anticipate it! I might just post another one in a few hours.
I created two more stories so it'll take me a few days to get the plot ready and stuff. I always create a bunch of books and only publish like one at a time.
* Comment for one thing you're thankful for!! *

Well, my grandma aunt just passed away and so my family is going through a quiet time......I didn't know her for that long so I am like grieving as well if you say so.

Follow me on Instagram and Wattpad!
IG : allofyourkpop