Chapter 19

Enjoying caressing her soft frame for over an hour he finally disentangled himself from her. Placing his feet on the floor he ran his hands through his face and hair. Walking to the window he pushed the curtain aside to find the entire area enveloped in snow. He moved to the bathroom and changed into his workout clothes. When he came out he saw Peter sitting at the edge of the bed with his feet dangling down. He looked up.

"I saw everything." He spoke in a low voice crossing his tiny arms across his chest.

"Saw what?" James questioned, confused.

"Why were you sleeping with us?" Peter questioned him seriously under a scrutinizing gaze. James cocked an eyebrow up almost wanting to laugh at the child who was not even one fourth his size. Hair ruffled from sleep, arms crossed across his chest, standing on his little feet the child tried his best to sound authoritative.

'How dare somebody touch his sister while she was unaware'

"You were sleeping with her." Peter nodded his head menacingly.

"I will." James muttered under his breath referring to deeper meaning of 'sleeping with her'.

"I'm sorry?" Peter spoke unable to comprehend.

Could he tell Peter about being his sister's husband or would it be too much to handle for the child. He decided to let Sarah talk to her brother. He didn't want the child getting upset and creating a scene specially when she was fast asleep. He looked at his wife for a second and was amused at how deeply she had been sleeping since last night.

"Right now I'm going to the stable. If you would want to accompany me you can. Peter you know that gentlemen do things the right way and at the right time. We can talk about it like grown up men at the breakfast table." James spoke solemnly.

The child's eyes widened. Torn apart between visiting the majestic horses or standing up for his sister her looked at the ground and gulped.

"Now you're a grown up boy, aren't you?"

"Of course I am!"

"Well then both of us shall wait for the right time. Shall we?"

"Yes." James was right he thought. 'Wait for the right time.' Looking back at his sister he quickly pecked her cheek which caused warmth to spread through James heart. The child actually cared for her.

"I'll be right back." He hopped out of the room and ran to where his clothes were.

He walked to his wife. Placing a knee on the bed he looked down. Holding the stray hair on her forhead he tucked it behind her ear. Her face was flushed and her lips were still swollen due to his brutal ministrations from last night. Bending down he placed a needy kiss on her lips. Slowly her eyes fluttered open and he froze a little bewildered. But within seconds her eyes drooped close again. Letting out a shaky breath he regained composure.

'She would be the death of him.'

..........

Closing the distance between them he ran his eyes over the exposed body. Her frail form, with her bare feet dug almost 2 inches in the snow in comparison to his booted feet made him restless. The soft curves and milky skin at display for others was something which he didn't quite settle for, hence the anger.

'Didn't she know she belonged to him. Her body was his and only he was meant to look at her uncovered.'

He reached out to grab her arm which retreated automatically. She shrunk back into the wooden palisade. Looking at her in the eye he intercepted the shrinking sense of repulsion towards him. With force he held her upper arm and jerked her body towards him. In a swift maneuver he scooped her up in his possesively embrace.

"Let go off me!" She struggled. Instead his grip tightened. She hit him on the chest as he ascended the stairs. The staff didn't dare look at them. None made a sound to protest. Her arms flayed in the air and she kicked her legs out wildly to force him to loosen his hold on her which angered him more. He strode angrily across the hall and into the room. She managed to free herself from him and fall onto the bed. He kicked the door close locking it. Her eyes widened with fear and she scrambled back on the bed. Finding it hard to draw breath she clutched the material of the t-shirt at her chest.

"Come here." He commanded.

"I shan't!"

"Sarah, don't make me repeat." He warned. "Come here right now!" He pointed his finger to the spot in front of him.

"No!"

"Now!" He roared still pointing his finger. She stared into his eyes with a mixture of fear and dauntlessness and stood her ground. She didn't move.

"God dammit woman!" In a flash he covered the distance between them and hauled her body to his. Threading his fingers into the tangled mess of her hair he pulled her head back mercilessly. She screamed as she got used to the familiar pain which he often gave her. She tried brawling but this was James she stood against. James and his steel like grip. He would always have his way.

The noise of their harsh breathing heavy in the huge room. Silently they stared into each other's eyes. His spoke of nothing but a glint of cruelty and belligerence while he didn't miss the distress and mortification in hers. Slacking in his hold she averted her gaze from him as a lone tear slithered down from her eye. With a harsh tug he forced her to look back at him which she did. Pulling her up he made her stand as one of her hand made way to her head to decrease the pressure while the other fisted his jacket.

"Stay away from Peter." She spoke through gritted teeth. He smirked. With lightening speed she pushed him back with both her hands and he stumbled back slightly. Not giving him chance she pummeled him in the chest. Before she could hit again he held one of her arms. An amused smile formed on his lips.

'She was a fighter. Despite everything she hadn't  given up.'

She raised the other hand which he grabbed effortlessly. She struggled hard but it was useless. He was way stronger. Smiling he looked at her enjoying her restlessness and helplessness. She tried to loosen his grip by twisting her wrists but it didn't work. The next second her arms were twisted behind her and she was pulled flush against him. Her chest heaved up and down gliding over his chest again and again. With frustration she let out a sigh of irritation.

"Look at me!"  Which to his astonishment she did. Her soft tongue darted out and licked her chapped lips nervously. It was enough for him.

In a flash his lips were over hers. She tried stopping him but he didn't barge. She had expected him to be his harsh and ruthless self. Instead he was gentle..very gentle. His supple lips moved softly against hers and his tongue swiped her lower lip. Obviously he didn't need permission to enter her mouth because again it was James. James simply took what he wanted. Yet he took it slow. Coaxing her to open her mouth like a viper he pushed his tongue inside her mouth. Bewildered she didn't move. His grip on her hands loosened and he intertwined his fingers with hers. Next she found herself against the wall. Quietly studying her face his gaze got fixed on the throbbing pulse at her neck.

He had his share of females and a lot of them. But this cat eyed woman standing in front of him had his mind totally messed up. Raising a finger he pressed her pulse lightly making her shiver. Tracing its entire length he lazily dragged his finger to her cleavage and back up her neck. Raising her chin he made her look at him. Grabbing her hips he pressed her against his hardened groin.

"You belong to me. This body belongs to me. I swear one day I'm going to f*ck you raw and hard. Then there'll be no looking back. It's just a matter of time Sarah. It's a promise." He spoke huskily not leaving her eyes.

And just like that he left her standing their with a bleeding foot and more importantly a bruised ego and a broken heart. She realised that she hated this man even more now.

Author's Note :-

Comment!

xoxo Lily <3

March 3rd, 2016