Chapter 3

Slipping his arms beneath her body he scooped her up with ease. Immediately one of his men opened the door of the car for him. The drive to his house was long for he lived away from civilization on the other side of the forrest.

She lay with her head in his lap and feet tucked comfortably by the door. The driver drove the car swiftly covering up the distance. After an hour when they reached, he got out and pulled her body with him. The movement caused her to whimper in pain.

She could hear faint footsteps and feel the slight drizzle in her face and feet. Her head and arms swayed a little as she comprehended him carrying her in his strong arms. Tiredly she opened her eyes a little and saw the long curtains, the huge table and the banister as he moved forward with her. He was climbing the stairs. The house was huge, dark and empty.

"You have to get up Sarah!" She tried to push herself out from her unconsciousness.

"Get up. You can't stay with this animal!"

He kicked the door open and entered a bedroom. Putting her on the bed he removed her ballet flats. She turned her head and found what would help her. She just needed courage.

"You can do it!" She whispered to herself.

The moment he reached for the buttons of her wet blouse she forced her eyes open. In a swift motion her hand reached for the little clock on the bedside table and with just one thought of escaping him, she hit it on his forehead. He staggered back in pain holding a hand to his forehead.

"You minx!" He shouted.

The little time was enough for her. She shot up, pushed him and ran out of the room barefeet.

"You can do it..you can do it.." She kept on chanting. Skipping two steps at a time she sprinted down the long staircase. Not daring to look back she reached the last stair and saw the enterance door. Increasing her speed she hastened to the door and just when her hand touched the door knob she was yanked back to meet those furious eyes for the third time today. Again she felt his hand contact her cheek forcing her to fall down. But she didn't give up. Standing up she slapped him back.

Silence.

"Let me go!" She demanded.

She tried to move to the door only to find him hold her wrist in a deathly grip. She felt the pain shoot up when he increased the pressure.

She screamed in pain. But his grip didn't loosen.

"Somebody help! Please!" She shouted.

He started heading back towards the room. No matter how hard she struggled and screamed he pulled her with him. In process she tired to hold something to stop him causing the table to fall down and the curtains to tear. When she fell down on her knees on the staircase she thought he would stop but he didn't. He dragged her instead. Her knees and toes scraped against the stairs leading to formation of fresh bruises.

"For God's sake!" She cried.

Once inside the room he banged it shut. Freeing herself she launched at him and repeatedly hit him everywhere.

"You animal! You're insane!" She shouted.

With a primal roar he caught hold of her and threw her on the bed. She scrambled back fisting her shirt. His eyes were red with anger making the green colour stand out. In no time he was on top of her. Her hands pounded against him to get his body off hers. She screamed and thrashed when he tore her blouse and pealed her jeans off her.

"No!" She wept.

Clawing his face she struggled to push him off her. As if she had fueled his anger his mouth latched onto hers and he kissed her savagely punishing her for what she had done. Biting her lower lip hard he pushed his tongue inside her mouth. She could feel blood oozing out. In a swift motion he reached for her neck and bit her throbbing vein causing her to shriek.

"Stop!" Her hands pushed at his shoulders but her gripped her wrists hard and jerked them above her head causing her body to arch painfully into his. His eyes commanded her to stop struggling which she did. Tears rolled out freely.

"It will take me no time to strip you off the rest of your clothes, r*pe you and throw you out of this house at this hour of night." He spoke slowly and clearly so that every word could sink well into her.

"Now, do we want that Sarah?" He spoke in his smooth voice. His eyes travelled down taking in every part of her body inch by inch. The strap of her bra slid off her shoulder and her breasts lay exposed to him. Her chest rose and fell with each breath and she shivered with fear.

All strength left her. Her body slacked and she turned her head away from him.

"Please." She begged almost inaudible.

"Look at me!"

She just closed her eyes shut hoping that he would understand. She may almost naked beneath him. She was scared and ashamed.

"Look. At. Me." He said tightening his grip on her wrists causing her to whimper. Her head throbbed and her body ached. When she didn't obey, he pinched her cheeks with his free hand and jolted her head towards him. She opened her eyes.

"When I tell you to do something, you do it. Do I make myself clear?"

Trembling under him she nodded.

"Now do we want that Sarah?" He questioned her again.

"No." She whispered in defeat.

"Will you behave?"

She merely nodded.

"We shall see." His let go off her hands and got up. Embarrassed she turned away from him and curled up.

"Sleep well darling. You have a long day ahead."

She heard the door close shut and she let it all out with just one thought in mind -

"How did she end up in this situation?!"

Author's Note:-

Comment!

xoxo Lily<3