Chapter 24

A/N  Well guyzzz, it has been a good ride, but this is going to be the last chapter of Picture This...  Sorry, this never turned out as long as I wanted to be, but thanks for sticking with the story.  Here you are lovely piglets...

         I sat straight up in what I had learned to recognize as my own bed.  I looked over at the sleeping figure that was my hilarious, annoying, best brother in the world, David.  I smiled at his state of peace he was in.  Oh well.  I grabbed my pillow and hit him in the head with it.   

        “What?”  He screamed sitting up in bed.  I giggled quietly and put a finger to my lips, trying my best to silence him. 

        “DELILAH!”  He shouted, not calming down at the slightest.  

        “DAVID!”  I shouted back mimicking him.  He made a noise that sounded like an angry bear and slowly got up to go change.  I’ll explain some things.  Larry makes David and I share a room.  Reagan is still locked up. but we figured that she does get fed.  It kills me though because our room is next to hers and we have to hear crying herself to sleep every night.  We don’t really have a calendar to go off of, but we have been here, we think, for three months.  I miss freedom.  I just want to be free.  Also, Larry is gone from early morning to late at night.  That means we are alone the entire day.  We spend that time searching through the house for really anything.  

        We have since then discovered that our real Mom....died from cancer a year after Reagan was born.  Larry, who we found used to be an ideal father, fell apart after she died.  That was when he had started to drink.  I was taken away from him by child services, but they could only take me, leaving Reagan and David behind.  I was placed into an orphanage, where I traveled from house to house, until Larry found me and adopted me again. I found that in the time I had been gone from him, he had also remarried a women that was the one I saw in my visions. He would come home every night, drunk.  He believed that drinking would make the pain he felt go away.  It didn’t.  But him being drunk, he abused me...well us. I still couldn’t believe that I was actually living with three other kids that I didn’t even know about. He always left the room with the front door in it, bolted shut, preventing us from getting out.  

        The biggest thing, I had thought that I was loved, apparently I was wrong.  No one ever came for me.  No one that I know of reported me as missing.  I didn’t understand.  I thought at least Niall, Zayn, or Liam still cared for me.  Or maybe even Emma or Eleanor.  But nothing.  It was as if I was just gone and everyone just forgot about me entirely.  

        I did consider myself lucky.  Because out of all the people I was living with, it was David.  And when you are with David, things don’t just get boring.  He was a total comedian.  And I loved him.  

        Currently we were heading towards the rather large kitchen to get, since we slept a long time, dinner.  Living here was a lot better than it use to be.  Although that all had to do with a rather small lie I told the day after I arrived here.  

“Please don’t hurt me,”  I whimpered as Larry came closer and closer.  This was the first time I had seen him since I woke up and he looked like he was going to kill me.  David had been placed in the next room over from Larry and I.