Chapter 4

I woke up.  The sun was shinning right into my eyes. Ugh... I looked over to find five pairs of eyes focused on me. I jumped back, startled.

        "Umm, er, hi?" I said awkwardly scratching my bed head of hair.

        "Hey!" They all said grinning.

        "Can, you all, er, get out?" I asked after a moment of Abe Lincoln silence.

        They all scurried out the door. I began to cry. I've never asked for anyone's comfort because I've never known of it. I'm used to silent tears, it's easier not to be heard. I went into my giant bathroom and pulled out my raiser. I was just shaving my legs. 

        I grabbed some clothes and took a quick shower and left my natural wavy hair down. I put on leggings and a Jack Willis sweatshirt and left. I don't really do makeup, I mean sometimes ill add some mascara. Other than that it's just overdoing it. I walked downstairs to follow the sent of bacon. Great, they expected me to eat, I thought as I saw a plate set for me.

        "Hey Babe!" Said Zayn as he grabbed a waffle and headed out the door.

        "Where's he going?" I asked slowly

        "Perrie's," they said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

        "Guys, I'm not really hungry," I said pushing the plate away.

        Before any of the boys could protest, Niall grabbed the food and ate it.

        "Niall!" Screamed Louis, "She needs to eat!"

        "Sorry, but I was still hungry," said a blushing Niall.

        "It's okay," I said grinning at how cute he was. 

        Harry walked into the room and smiled at me. I smiled back. Maybe I trusted one of them, I shouldn't. That was the one of my downsides I found about myself, I trusted people even when I had every reason not to. I might hug people and touch them, but when people reached out to me I retracted and become even more closed up. So when Harry tried to hug me I flinched back and didnt talk for the rest of the morning.

        He tried to apologize, but I just pulled my legs closer to my chest and looked away. I felt bad, but still. He went ahead and got this dazed look on his face while Louis was trying to talk to him. They were going to the recording studio! Why I wondered. Harry asked me if I was going, kinda a dumb question and he face palmed himself. I smiled, he was cute.

        "Why are we going to the recording studio?" I asked feeling very clueless

        "Harry! Louis! We forgot to tell her!" Said Niall, walking in, and eating chips.

        "Forgot to tell me what?" I asked looking at him.

        "We're kinda in a worldwide famous boyband," he said smiling a cheeky grin.

        "Really!" I said kinda excited, "Wait, hold on...."

        I was thinking, this girl at the orphanage had brought a boy band before.

        "One Way?" I asked

        They burst out into fits of laughter.

        "Ok, I guess not," I said pouting at them laughing at me "Wait, One Direction!" I said remembering

        "There you go Love," said Louis, "Now lets go,"

        When we got to the car and there wasn't enough room, so I had to sit on someone's lap. Great. Since Harry and Louis both opened their arms, I went and sat on Niall's lap. He look surprised.

        "Uhh, hi!" He said chuckling

        "Hey," I said.  Harry looked mad, so did Louis. Gosh, I can't please.

        After we got home from the recording studio, we all decided to watch a horror film, well, they decided.

        I was terrified and I had no idea of where to sit. Harry must have seen me because he patted the sit next to him. I just walked over and sat on his lap, to scared of the movie to worry about that. I think he smiled when I did.

        When the movie was almost done, I thought it was coming to a resolution. I hadn't screamed or jumped and I was proud of myself, but of course the scariest part yet happened. I screamed and buried myself into Harry's chest. He hesitantly placed a hand on my back, rubbing slow circles into my back.

        "That was terrifying," I said placing a hand over my pounding heart.

        "Awwww, were so sorry, Love," said Niall, "You ready for bed?"

        I nodded, for sure I was. I turned to Liam and held my arms out. He looked startled. I laughed.

        "I don't have favorites yet," I said to him

        Niall, Harry, and Louis all looked disappointed. I just shook head. Liam picked me up bridal style and brought me to bed.

        "Goodnight beautiful," said Liam.

        He called me beautiful! Why am I so excited? He was waiting for me to reply.

        "Goodnight!" I said smiling

        He grinned at my enthusiastic response and left. My momma told me when I was young to never give up. Could these boys really be the hope I've been looking for? Could I have finally found my true family? One thing I knew for sure, I was just trying all the time. And I missed my Mom more than ever.

    A/N Okay, so not the best chapter ever but mostly a filler!   

Much Love,

Savannah=)