Chapter 6

I got cramped. My pulse began to race and then stop.

        "I'll get it!" Yelled Harry.

        He saw me all balled up on the couch, but went ahead and opened it.

        "Oh, hey El," he said to a young, pretty girl at the door.

        What was this feeling? It's not fear, jealousy? Why?  What? I stared as Harry hugged the girl. I bit my lip.

        "This must be the lovely Lacy," she said. I still hadn't told them about my whole name thing. I'm not sure i trusted them yet.

        "Yea, it is, who are you," I said, my voice was icy cold. Harry must have noticed because he smirked. I blushed.

        Her eyes widened realizing what had not been said.

        "I'm Eleanor," she smiling and almost laughing, "Im Louis's girlfriend," 

        The awkwardness came upon us. Harry stood there and scratched the back of his neck.

        "Eleanor!" Said Louis running over and grabbing her into a hug. She laughed.

        Harry started to walk over to me, oh no.

        "So you thought....wow," he said smirking again. 

        "What's wrong with accidently thinking she was your sister?" I asked hoping he wouldn't catch onto my lie.

        He looked disappointed, but I was not giving him the pleasure of me being jealous.

        "Nothing," he sighed and left.

        After a very fun time with Eleanor she had to leave. I turned out to really like her and we exchanged numbers. After that I had decided that I trusted the boys, so I told them I needed to talk.

        "What is it?" Asked Liam who was sitting next to me on the couch.

        I took a deep breath. This was it.

        "My....erm... Dad, umm killed my mom," I began.

        I explained the rest of the story.

        "Wow, so Delilah, yeah?" Said Louis.

        "Yep," I said.

        Liam hugged me after I told the story and I immediately hugged him back.

        "You don't know your middle name?" Asked Liam who still had his arms around me.

        "Umm, no I guess I don't," I admitted, I guess I had never really thought about it.

        "Will find it out!" Said Zayn rubbing my back with his large hand.

        "Really?" I said, "How?"

        "Easy, we go through missing child reports and find yours, someone had to have written one," said Louis

        "Umm, ok," I said, "Please whatever you find out about my past, don't change how you think of me, please,"

        I didn't want them to think I was a good for nothing little girl who couldn't take care of herself. I may slightly trust them, but not enough to think that they might turn on me still.

        "Why would think that?" Asked Niall astonished

        "Because everyone else I ever learned to trust has," I said