Chapter 15

I woke up in the morning and went to take a quick shower.  I got out and dried and straightened my hair, I put it up into a mesy ponytail.  I put on my navy blue striped bikini and threw on a navy blue tank top and a pair of dark blue booty shorts.  I put on some brown chain sandles and grabbed some sunglasses and tiptoed downstairs.  

        It's not that I didn't want them to know I was going out, it's just I didn't want them to know I was going out with a boy.  I had my hand on the doorknob when I heard someone spoke from behind me. 

        "Going somewhere?" said a voice. 

        I gulped thinking it was Louis, I turned slowly and instead found myself facing Zayn.  What a relief. 

        "Umm...maybe?" it came out more of a question.  

        "Don't worry, you're going out with the boy from yesterday," he began waving it off leaving me shocked, "I won't tell, go have fun," 

        "Really?" I asked

        "Really," He said smiling, "Now you might want to go before any of the others get here," 

        I nodded and gave him a quick hug before heading out the door to see Alex waiting in his car, I check my phone to see it was one in the afternoon, right on time.  I went and got in his car. 

        "Hello, there gorgeous," He said giving me butterflies and causing me to blush. He kissed my cheek and then we were off to the beach.  

        I had covered my scars with waterproof makeup, hoping it would last through the day.  We got out and walked onto the warm sand. 

        "HOT!" I yelled running to the water and immediatly stepping into the cold water. 

        I heard him chuckling and coming down to meet me. 

        "It's not funny," I said pouting. Niall must be right about it being powerful because he came down towards me to apologize.  But as soon as he was close enough, I splashed him with water.  He jumped back startled, it was now my turn to burst out laughing.  

        He smirked and splashed me back.  Oh, it's on Alex.  Game on

        We splashed eachother with so much water, we were both drenched form head to toe...still in our clothes.  I was about to take my turn at splashing him but he pisked me up to my surprise and dumped me into the water.  I lifted my arms up out of the water and I felt him grab ahold of me to pull me up, I pulled him back down with me.  

        He looked at me and we both leaned in.  Everything about this perfect movie scene seemed right.  Everything...

        After the beach he had taken me out to dinner and we were now on the car ride home, everything he had done had been so perfect.

        He walked me up to my door.  He took my hands and looked me in the eyes.  

        "Delilah,"He began, "Will you be my girlfriend?' 

        My eyes widened and I got really giddy. 

        "Yes!" I said a little loudly , he lefted and kissed on the cheek and then on the lips. 

        "Goodnight Delilah," he said smiling

        "Goodnight Alex," I said smiling widely and then walking inside to find all five of the boys staring at me. I ignored and went and sat on the couch.  I couldn't contain myself anymore, I grabbed the nearest pillow and screamed into it. I took my head back smiling the biggest smile in the world. 

        I finally composed myself and looked up at the boys.  Zayn was smirking, Louis looked angry and worried, and the other three looked disapointed and wondering.  

        "What?" I asked trying tonseem cool, but my voice went up at the end. 

        "Who were you out with?" Louis asked

        I took a deep breath excited to say the next sentence. 

        "My boyfriend," I said trying again to say this with a serious face, but I ended up smiling and opentoothed smile at the word boyfriend.  

        All of their mouthes dropped open, I didn't see one happy face, besides Zayn. I frowned at their unhappy expressions. 

        Alex was perfect, but was he just too perfect?

        A/N dunnndunndunnnnnn Is he too perfect? Perheps...idk...hiding something?  Thank you so much for 500 hundred reads, I asked for 400 hundred and you definatly outdid my expectations, you guys are great! 

Much Love,

Savannah=)