Chapter 16

"You are NOT supposed to have a boyfriend," stated Louis looking at me sternly

        "And yet here we are," I said with a smirk.  I'll admit, I was ticked.  

        "Yes, here we are, and the next time you see him you're breaking up with him," Louis said.

        Well that did it for me.  

        "Why do you even have to be my brother?" I yelled at him 

        I regreted the words as soon as they hit his ears. I didn't say say sorry, I didn't say anything.  I just scrunched my face up and went and sat down on the couch.  I put my head in my hands, what is wrong with me? 

        "Delilah," Louis said, but it was more of a growl and it was scaring me, "Get out," 

        He said it in that way, when you get so mad that you're not yelling anymore, but you're saying it in this really low tone.  

        "Louis!" all the boys said, but I shook my head. 

        "No, I'll leave," I said, "Let me just get my stuff," 

        I went upstairs and grabbed enough clothes for two weeks and stuffed them all into my hot pink duffle bad.  I grabbed some essentials from my bathroom and headed back downstairs. I was surprised with myself to find myself not in tears.  I think it was mostly because I was still blowing smoke from my ears. 

        I got into the living room and saw Louis, also not in tears, staring angrily at the wall.  I looked at the boys faces, they all were crying.  I didn't even hug them.  I just shook my head and went out the door and began walking to who knows where.  

        And I realized in all honesty, I was back to where I started.  A runaway.  Just not for the same reason. I decided to do what I was good at.  I sat down on a crowded street, I took out my guitar case and opened taking out my guitar that I had gotten from Niall on my eighteenth birthday I began to play a slow tune and I realized the rain was beginning to come down.  Well this seemed like the right moment to do this.

We pray for blessings, we pray for peace
Comfort for family, protection while we sleep
We pray for healing, for prosperity
We pray for Your mighty hand to ease our suffering
And all the while, You hear each spoken need
Yet love us way too much to give us lesser things

'Cause what if your blessings come through rain drops
What if Your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near
What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise

We pray for wisdom, Your voice to hear
We cry in anger when we cannot feel You near
We doubt your goodness, we doubt your love
As if every promise from Your word is not enough
And all the while, You hear each desperate plea
And long that we'd have faith to believe

'Cause what if your blessings come through rain drops
What if Your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near
What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise

When friends betray us
When darkness seems to win
We know that pain reminds this heart
That this is not,
This is not our home
It's not our home

'Cause what if your blessings come through rain drops
What if Your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near

What if my greatest disappointments or the aching of this life
Is the revealing of a greater thirst this world can't satisfy
What if trials of this life
The rain, the storms, the hardest nights
Are your mercies in disguise       

        I looked up to see a crowd had formed and now they were all clapping for me.  Well this was...erm, shocking.  Then again, what if blessings come through raindrops? 

        I thanked them and got up to find at least twenty dollars in the case.  Wow.  

        "Hello, I'm Brandon Startx," Said as man holding out his hand, "As in Startx records, you were great, contact me sometime to see about a record deal," 

        "What?" I said even more shocked, "Really?" 

        "Yes, you seem to be the real deal that the world might just need to hear,"  he said grinning at me

        I took the card smiling back and heading off to who knows where.  This the worst/best day of my life. I couldn't wait to tell the boys...wait.  I wouldn't  be telling them anything for a while.

        I ended up finding a park bench to sit on.  I ended up sleeping there.

        I woke up in the morning to have a newspaper beating against my face. 

        "Ughh," I groaned carefully pealing it off my face.

        I was about to throw it away when I saw the title on the front page making me breath a whole lot faster.  Well this can't be good.

        It read clearly,

Local popstar, Louis Tomlinson, beats up Alex, supposedly his sister's boyfriend...

        Uh-oh....

A/N On the front page tomorrow *cough* hint *cough cough* Thank you so much for 1000 reads.  My brain still really hasn't grasped the idea.  It means a lot.  Please vote for me and leave feedback.! Tell me what you think should happen next!   So, Luke Brooks.  Anyone else? No? Well, ok then....

Much Love,

Savannah=)