Chapter 7

I pulled away and looked into his green eyes. He smirked, as he must have seen my blush and smile. I took the smile off and just stared at him.

        "Can we just go?" I asked maybe a little to sharply.

        I watched as my Harry's face went from maybe pure happiness to stone hard in seconds.

        "I'm sorry," I said quickly, but not quick enough.

        "No you're right, lets just go," he said sharply. It felt like part of my heart had just plummeted off a cliff and was eating by a shark. It never was a good swimmer.

        "Harry..." I began. I could tell he was waiting for me to respond, but I couldn't anything to reassure him and not completely lie.

        "That's what I thought," he said. He left without waiting for my response.

        The boys were staring, wanting us to say something, but I went ahead and said goodnight. I then ran up to my seemingly empty bedroom and shut the door. I got into my pajamas and climbed into bed. For the first time since I've been here, I was thinking about what to say to Harry, not when I'm gonna runaway.

       When I woke up on the morning, I felt sick. Very sick. I sat in bed curled up trying to squeeze the pain out of my stomach. I was in tears by the time it was gone. Well that's a lovely way to wake up. I glanced around to see my room a mess. I suppose it was time I cleaned it. I got up and began to clean everything, and I mean everything. That's why I noticed the door behind my dresser. Of course I had to go look into it. I opened it to find a staircase leading down into darkness. I quickly found a light switch and flipped it on. I began to descend my way down. Once I reached the bottom I flipped on the light to see every musical instrument I could think of. There was a note on the floor.

        Heard you liked music, hope you can find something you like to play.

-Simon

        The boys had told me about "Uncle Si" before. This was like my heaven. And the best part is, I was getting the vibe the boys didnt know about this place. I first sat down at the writing desk. I grabbed a pencil and began to write a song...

        When I think of memories, pictures flood my mind with ease. Disappears and crystal clear.

        And I wonder if you care.

        I paused. And sang it out loud. Wait, what if they can hear me? I quietly went back up and shut the door behind me. I went downstairs to see them all eating.

        "Hi," I said sitting down by Liam and Niall.

        "You slept awhile," said Zayn, "Later than me,"

        "I wasn't sleeping I was..." I trailed off, I didn't want them to know about the room, "Well, yea I was sleeping,"

        They all looked at me in shock. They were shocked I had just agreed with them.

        "Umm, you sure you're ok," asked Liam

        "Yeah," I said slowly.

        "Ok,"

        "So, what's on the to-do list today?" I asked

        "We're going to the beach!" Yelled Niall clearly excited.

        "Umm, I'll be right back," I said excusing myself. I ran into the bathroom and shut the door. I lifted up my shirt and looked at my stomach. The scars were almost gone. But they were still very visible. Not to mention my arms.

        "Do I have to go?" I asked nervously.

        They all just stared at me besides Harry, who I'll deal with later.

        "It's the beach, and you're asking if you have to go?" Asked Zayn loudly.

        "Well, I don't like swimsuits," I said hoping they'd let it go.

        They didnt.

        "Why?" Asked Niall.

        "Can I talk to you alone," asked Liam

        "Sure," I said getting nervous.

        When we walked out of the kitchen all he did was mutter sorry than lift up my shirt. His jaw dropped and his eyes began to water.

        "Who did this?" He asked

        I bit my lip. He had found out. They all thought I was perfectly fine. They thought I was a normal adopted child. He had realized of vulnerable I was. They were going to hurt me. I ran up to my bedroom before they could see me even weaker when the tears came. I buried my face into the bed, trying to stop the tears. I was to scared though. I wanted them just to love me. Now this is where they turned just like all the others. Became the monsters I had failed to see them as.

        Niall walked in. He sat down on the bed next to me and waited till I lifted my head. His mouth dropped open at the sight of all the tears. They had never seen me cry. They had only seen the loving side. Not this one, the one that makes everyone scared and run off. The one that makes people I might have trusted turn to my enemies. He raised his hand. I squeezed my eyes shut.

        "Please don't," I stuttered, "Please don't hurt me,"

        "What? Oh love, I was raising my hand to comfort you," he said immediately realizing his mistake, "I love you, we love you. We would, will, never hurt you. Those other people are the unlucky things that most people shouldn't have to deal with. They are worthless good for nothing.."

        I raised my eyebrows as he looked like he was about to go into a boxing rink.

        "Sorry," he said scratching his neck

        I put my arms around his neck. I just squeezed him as the rest of the tears I had been holding in since I got here came out. They soaked his shirt, but I was sure he didnt care. He wrapped his arms around me and held me as tight as I was holding him. In the hug alone I felt more sparks then with the kiss with Harry. Harry!

        "Thanks," I said slowly releasing. I already missed his warmth. "There's something I've got to do,"

        He nodded his head as if he had expected it.

        I looked in the mirror to find people couldn't even tell I had been crying. I walked downstairs and asked if I could talk to Harry. Alone...

        He walled out and stared at the ground, so things were awkward.

        "Harry, the kiss, it's a dare. I love you," I meant it. But I said it like it was nothing, like Niall said it to me, "No hard feelings?"

        He looked up at me and smiled the biggest smile I had ever seen. He picked me up and hugged me tightly.

        "No hard feelings," he said. I was now smiling as well, happy to hear his voice again.

        One problem I felt sparks this time.... And a lot of them.  

        We ended up not going to the beach that day, but they were all treating me like I was a little girl. But I was to tired and depressed to care. Liam and I ended up being the last ones awake.

        I just looked at him and raised my arms. He chuckled and picked me up and carried me to bed. When he turned to leave I grabbed his hand and told him to stay. He looked surprised.

        To my surprise he sweetly smiled and gently climbed into bed with me. Awhile later I turned into his chest and snuggled in with him.

        I went to bed with one thought. Whoever is in charge of the fireworks should know not to let so many of at a time.

        A/N Okay,  so I have writers block. This chapter was a disaster if I may say so myself. Well, sorry about that guys I'll update at least two more times this weekend.

Much Love,

Savannah=)