Chapter 19

My phone rang early the next morning.  I sighed and took it out of my pocket, not caring about looking at the Calller ID.  

        “Helllo?”  I said

        “Remember me?”  snarled a voice.

        “Umm, I’m not really sure about who th-”  I began seeming a little freaked out.  What kind of sick joke was this.  

        “Cut it out, Lacy,” He sneered.

        Oh.

        My.

        Go- I knew exactly who this was.  Before he could say anymore I hung up and looked over at the window. 

        “What do you want?” I hissed.  

        “Don’t you ever talk to me like that, and I have the papers in my hand saying that if you are no longer in custody of Mr. Tomlinson, I have every right to take you back home,” He snarled evilly. 

        My eyes widened and my palms became all sweaty.  

        “H-how wh-what?”  Was all I managed to stutter out. 

        “Oh, Lacy...Lacy love,” He started, “I wasn’t done with, heck, I’m not even started,” 

        I shivered.

        “I’ll be by to pick you up tomorrow,” He said, “Don’t go pulling any tricks, or you will regret it,”  

        The line then went dead.  I sat back and ran my hand through my hair. Well isn’t this lovely.  

        I was still adopted.  

        And he was coming back for me. 

        Larry was coming for me.  

        A/N Larry is back and is bad as ever.  Will I ever tell you this sad news?  Find out next time on... Picture This.! 

Much Love,

Savannah=)