Chapter 17

It clearly read, "Louis Tomlinson beats local boy, Alexander Startx," 

        Well, my brother, that I currently hate just beat up my ex boyfriend.  I'm saying ex because things were clearly going to work out.  But, the last name, which I had heard before seemed to remind me of something.  I just wasn't sure of what.  

        I felt my phone go off in my pocket, I took it out to see many hate comments on twitter.  Hate comments?? I never got those.!  They were all about, look what you've done to our Louis's career now!  Our Louis? Seriously.?  There was too much, so I just deleted my account.  I didn't care if they called me weak, I wasn't going to listen to what they were saying.  I got up and decided to call Brandon.  

        It kept ringing, but on the fourth ring he finally picked up.  

        "Hello?" asked Brandon

        "Umm, hey, it's Delilah, the girl you heard last night," I said shyly into the phone

        "Oh, wonderful, you can come by in ten minutes and we can set up our record deal," He more of stated

        "Umm, ok?" I said

        "Great, " he said and then hung up.  

        Well that was nice of him to make sure I didn't have plans.  I sighed to myself and got my stuff together and walked over to the studios. I entered the main doors and walked up to the desk telling the lady my name.

        "Oh yes!" she said, "Third door on the left," 

        I nodded and said thanks before heading down and knocking on the door. 

        "I don't want to see people today," a voice grumbled from inside

        "Well you better not look into a mirror then," I said laughing, "that may lead to some disappointment,"

        "Delilah?" The voice said sounding better, "Oh, you can in," 

        I opened the door and went and sat down in a chair in front of him.

        "I really hope that doesn't mean that you're not classifying me as not a human," I said frowning

        He chuckled

        "Of course not," 

        He lay down a single sheet of paper.  

        "This is the contract, that states what will be expected out of you, but I'm sure you should have no trouble following up with this," he said looking up at me.  

        I skimmed over the words.

        "I'll be realising an album of my own in one month?" I said shocked.  That was not a lot of time at all.

        "Yes, I know it will be rushed, but I hope that once we realise it, people won't be able to get enough of it," he said 

        "What if no one gets it at all?" I questioned seeming unsure.

        "I am possitive that people will, especially with a voice like that!" he finished

        (A/N) Leaving it off here, thank you so much guys again.

Much Love,

Savannah=)