Chapter 10

I woke to immediatly see the faces of those I thought I might never see again.  Four grinning idiots all looked down at me.  

        "H-..."  My voice was scratchy and unfamilair to me.  I tried again, but with the same failed results.  Then it hit me of where I am.  Hospital.  I remembered how I got here and who came with me.  Niall!  I began to struggle against the itchy sheets, but it made me screech out in seering pain.  

        "No, love don't,"  said Louis.  

        I stopped and just rested my eyes feeling tired already.  But I needed to make sure Niall was ok.  Then I saw the familiar doctor's face enter the room.  I watched as the boys told him what had occured so far.  

        "Just as I had expected, she has damaged, dried out vocals,"  he said eyeing me and making me feel like a bug being ready to be swatted at, "She'll need two days of vocal rest, until then she can use this,"

        He handed me a white board and marker.  I quickly snatched it and wrote one word.  

        "Niall!"  

"Niall's alive, " Louis said quicky before any of the others could say anything.  Weird, the others hadn't even said anything beside look at me.  

        "Hi Harry, Liam, Zayn,"  I wrote.  

        Louis looked at them and nodded. They all waved towards me.  

        Something was up.  I wasnt to worried about that when the noise of someone waking stole our attention.  We all looked over to find Niall slowly lifting his bandaged head.  Something I'll scold him for later.  He should never have tried to save me.  

        "Mates?" Niall said with a big grin.  

        "Yea, buddy, it's us," Liam said walking over and patting him on the back.   

        "Umm, I dont really remember all that happened," he admitted touching his bandage.  

        'It's ok, we will explain everything later," Zayn began, "For now lets get home,"  

        "Liam, can you come here for a second?" He said 

        He whispered something that only Liam could hear. but it made his eyes get wide and scared.  

        "Niall why dont you tell the boys what you just told me,"  Liam said nervously, "Out Loud,"  

        Niall looked confused, but did it anyways.  He was blushing as he began. 

        "Umm, I said the girl in our room is quite adorable," He said blushing and looking over at me.  

      The normal girl would blush and say thanks.  But what he said frightened me more than anything.  

        "Do you know her name?" Harry slowly asked.  

        "How would I?" Niall said looking even more confused, "I just met her," 

        I felt a tear slowly drift down my cheek, but I looked away because I couldn't do anything.  

        Louis walked over and took my hand and kept murmuring it's going to be ok.  But honeslty how is this going to be ok?  I mean this is my fault, and now I have to pay the consequences of being selfish.  

        The doctor entered and told us all not to say another word to Niall.  We all went quiet as the doctor neeled down by Niall to talk to him.   He began to ask simple questions, and then would ask questions about me.  Niall would answer no to all of the questions about me.  

          It hurt so much.  I was just laying there as the boys sat in silence.  

        Suddenly somehing came to mind I quickly wrote it on my board and nudged Liam who was next to me.  He nodded and walked over to the doctor and Niall.  

        "Is alright if I ask a question?" Liam asked the doctor.  He looked unsure at first but gave in anyways.

        "Niall, do you recognise the name...." he began, "Lacy?"

        Niall shut his eyes for a moment as if trying to foucus.  He reopened them and responded 

        "I ..."

A/N Sooooo,  what will his response be? Idk you tell me.  And for those of you who might not have known, Lacy was Delilahs name at the beginning. If you didn't know this you should probably go back and read it, it's pretty important:)

Much Love,

Savannah=)