Chapter 12

Today the boys, Eleanor, Perrie, and I were outside getting ready for our water balloon fight.  

        "Alight so, lets pick tea-" Louis began, but didn't get finish because Harry and I both ran towards each other at the same time. 

        "WE'RE A TEAM!" We both yelled at the same time. 

        "You didn't let me finish," Louis said smirking, "it hast to be with someone you don't spend that much time with." 

        "Hi, I haven't met you, but my names Delilah, want to be on a team?" I said to Harry, winking at him cheekily.  

        He just laughed at my failed attempt.  

        "Someone besides your secret lover Lilah!" Said Perrie laughing, "Like me?" 

        "Well Harry, it was good while it lasted, but I've moved on to better people," I began walking away dramatically, "People like Perrie," 

        "But I thought we had something special?" He said placing an astonished look on his face trying his best not to laugh too much. 

        "We are like Ice Cream, babe" I started, "After a while, we melt away," 

        We were both laughing now. 

        "Alright then losers," Said Liam 

        The rest pared up, Perrie, and I.  Niall and Harry, Eleanor and Louis, and Liam and Zayn. 

        "Get ready," Said Louis. 

        "I'm taking you down," Harry mouthed to me. 

        "Oh, we both know that's impossible,"  I mouthed back. 

        "Get Set," said Louis.

        "Never say impossibe," he said back smiling.  

        I smiled back 

        "Go!" yelled Louis

        "You cheated!" I yelled at him

        He had just drenched me with the bucket of water since he was out of balloons.  

        "I'm sorry," he said sarcastically, "I dont see a rule book anywhere,"

        "Guys," Said Eleanor, "Just shut up already," 

        He felt a jet of water hitting the one place he hated it, his curls. 

        "Don't touch the curls!" he shreaked and turned to see me holding the hose. 

        "Now that was cheating!" he said angrily. 

        "Oh, well I guess I'm sorry," I began smirking, "Its just, I don't see a rule book anywhere," 

        He knew I was quoting him. 

        He turned around trying to pretended to be mad at me.  

        "Harry," I moaned from behind him. 

        I ran and jumped on his back. I pressed my lips to his warm, wet cheek.

        "I love you Harry," I gently cooed into his ear.  

        "I love you too," He said before walking over with me on his back to where the others are.  

        "You guys fixed your girly problems?" asked Louis smirking 

        "Says the guy who sometimes talks nail polish," Harry said hearing me laugh from his back.  

        "It can be a very serious topic," He said blushing.  

        Harry rolled his eyes and we all headed inside.  

        Harry and I both headed upstairs to take a shower in Harry's rooom.

        "Why don't you just use yours?" He complained.  

        "Cause I'm to lazy to go to my room," I replied 

        He just laughed as I shut the bathroom door.

        "Harry?" I asked from inside the bathroom abut fifteen minutes later.

        "Yeah?" He called back.  

        "I can't turn off the shower," I said, very confused as I stared at the confusing shower switch thing.

        I heard him sigh.

        "I'll get it!" He said getting up and slowly opened the door to see me standing there in a bath towel. I smirked as he blushed and looked at the ground

        "Just turn it off and get out of here," I said laughing. 

        He turned it off and left and headed down stairs to find everyone else who was already down.  

        I came down a couple mintues later.  I frowned finding no room, except a chair in the corner that would exclude me from the rest.  I shrugged and came and sat on Harry's lap. 

        "Well hey there," He said 

        "Just try not to enjoy it too much," I said giving him a cheeky grin.

        "You wish I'd enjoy it," he said smirking

        "Oh, I know you do," I said gently tickling his sides.  

        "Lets play truth or dare!" Said Louis and we all agreed.

        Perrie was going first. 

        "Umm, Lilah, truth or dare?" She asked me

        "As if you even need to ask," We all said

        "Dare," I said agreeing with all of them.

        "I dare you to admit your feelings towards Harry," She said looking at me.  

        Well, I thought, might as well go with it. 

        I got up and walked over to Harry and sat down in front of him and took his hand with both of mine. 

        "Harold, oh dear dear Harold," I began with a serious face, "You are the wave to my ocean, you put the "u," in beautiful and I love you with all my heart," 

        Everyone burst out laughing. 

        I jumped onto him knocking us over so I was ontop of him and I hugged him.  

        "Ok, Love you to Lilah, " He said laughing and hugging me back, "Now get off fatty," 

        "You're mean," I pointed out and got off sitting in his lap instead of leaving. 

         But this sick and twisted game was'nt done yet.  Oh No, It still had a few things to throw our way........

         A/N I'm sorry I know I am bad at writing, but I do try to give my best in every chapter! Love you goys, thanks for two hundred+ reads!!!!  Stay crazy and cool!

Much Love,

Savannah=)