Chapter 13

"Ok, ok," I said after everyone had calmed down, "My turn,"

        I looked around determining who my next victim would be.

        "Niall, truth or dare," I said grinning at the blond Irish boy.

        "I'm probably going to regret this, but dare," he said.

        I laughed evilly to freak him out.

        "Please don't kill me!" He said.

        I looked straight at him. The others were laughing, but Niall and I understood the truth behind the words that he had said. Because in all truth, I had almost killed him. It was all my fault, what is wrong with me?

        "It's not your, fault," he said eyes softening, "It was my choice, my fault,"

        "I never did thank you for saving my life," I said, "so thank you,"

        "We'll in that case, you're welcome," he said grinning. We sat that grinning like the idiots that we are.

        "So your dare is...." she began trailing off dramatically, "I dare you to go out with me on a date tomorrow!" 

        The rest looked at Niall and I smiling and smirking.

        "As friends!" I shrieking laughing and blushing all at the same time.

        It was Nialls turn and I turned to look at Harry who looked angry.

        "You can ask me out anytime Styles," I said eyes glistening.

        He smirked. Oh great.

        "Tomlinson, you could only wish I would ask you out," he said into my neck.

        "We'll, I'd rather date the leprechaun anyways so." I said and turned around.

        "Liam, truth or dare?" Niall asked.

        "We'll since I'm kinda scared of dares now," he began glancing my way. I smiled proud of my work, "I'm gonna say truth,"

        "Do you have a crush?" Niall asked.

        Liam deeply blushed.

        "Yes," he managed to stammer out.

        I felt anger boil up inside of me. Of course. I'm jealous. I looked over to see Louis clenching his jaw. What is going on?

        "Who?" I asked before I catch myself.

        Liam opened his mouth to respond, but Louis was quicker.

        "Delilah's bedtime guys," he announced suddenly.

        "What?" I began, "I don't have one!"

        "We'll you do now, so lets go missy," he said

        I felt Harry pick me up.

"C'mon we can watch a film in my room," he said into my ear. I nodded.

        Halfway through The Blind Side, I was laying my head in Harry's lap. I tilted my head up to gaze into Harry's eyes.

        "Harry?" I asked awaiting a response.

        "Yea?" He said looking down to meet my stare.

        "Why did Louis do that?" I asked.

        His face scrunched like it does when he's concentrating.

        "Umm, I don't know," he said after a moment.

        I knew he was lying, but I didn't press any further understanding that I should hear the answer from Liam and Louis. I fell asleep shortly after in Harry's arms.

        I woke up at about ten o'clock. I went into my bedroom and took a shower. I dried and curled my hair. Putting on a light blue sundress, white blazer, white lace flats, and a white handbag to match. I them walked downstairs to meet Niall.

        "Shall we?" He asked smiling. He had his arm out for me to take it.

        "We shall," I said giggling and taking his arm.

        We went out to a bakery around the corner and ate donuts and drank coffee. We spent the rest of the day walking into random shops and making fun of people. We were them walking to a location I did not know.

        "Where are we going?" I asked running to catch up to him and jumping on his back. He chuckled and wrapped his hands around my legs as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

        "You'll know soon enough," he said looking to his right.

        I looked and saw the beach. We went and sat down on the edge and he pulled out his guitar from who knows where. He began strumming to a random tune. I began to go with it. Winging it all the way. 

        I need another story.....something to get off my chest. My life gets kinda boring, it's something that I can't confess. Till all my sleeves are stained red, from all the truth that I've said.

        I paused not sure of what to sing. I waited until the part that I guessed would be the chorus to began.

        So tell what you want to hear! Something that will light those years. I'm sick of all the insincere. I'm gonna give all my secrets away...

        All my secrets away...

        I trailed off as he finished the song, strumming softly. I looked over at him to see he's eyes closed and a smile on his face. He looked perfect.

        "You sounded like an angel," he suddenly opening his eyes scaring me. He chuckled.

        "Thanks," I said, "You're really good at the guitar,"

        "I'm ok," he said.

        We both looked out over the ocean and at the sunset. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and his head ontop of mine. And for once I was hoping that time would just freeze so that I could be living inside of my first perfect moment, forever....

        A/N Wow, so I haven't updated in a long time. I've been gone. I wrote this chapter three times before this, but WattPad deleted it. I upgraded it and problem fixed! I was so tired of rewriting it though! So, it's not as good as the first.....or second...or third. But thanks for getting me to 300+ reads. It means a lot! Keep reading and voting!

Much Love,

Savannah=)