By now it was like waterfalls coming from my eyes. Don’t get me wrong I love our fans. They are why we are here but sometimes these rumors get way out of control. Eleanor is my everything. I would give absolutely anything to be with her. I hated seeing her cry because of what the fans would say. They did throw out some very rude and disrespectful comment to her and it killed me that she had to put up with it. All I wanted to do was wrap her up in my arms, hold her close and never let her go. She is perfect and one of the most caring, generous, sweet, lovable persons I have ever met. I love her. Why don’t some people understand that? “El, babe I miss you so much. Since you left things have only gotten worse not better. I think about you all the time as well. I don’t care what the fans or anyone else says I just want my amazing girlfriend back by my side again. It’s hell without you. I love you and I never want you to forget that. Can we please try and make this work again?” I need El back in my life, just like I need my family, just like I need these boys, just like I need this band and most definitely like I need these directioners. I wouldn’t be who I am without any of them. Every single one of them makes my life complete and I never want to lose any of them no matter what. As I am lost in my own thoughts, I completely forget I asked Eleanor a question until I heard her say yes. I shook my head clearing my thoughts before I checked to make sure I heard her right. “Yes, you do want to try and make this work again?” I asked confused.

“I love you Louis, of course I want to try and make it work again.” I mentally started jumping up and down excited. Finally! I have my beautiful girlfriend back. Nothing could make me any happier. Her words just made me melt…Damn I sound like a teenage girl in love. Oh well who cares. I am happy and that’s all that matters.

Just before I got the chance to say anything, Zayn came walking in my room. “Mate, Simon is here now. Sorry to ruin your lovely moment but we got to head upstairs and talk to him.” I smiled up at him and gave him a thumbs up and went back to my conversation.

“Hey babe I love you so so soooo much but I really got to go. Simon is here and needs to talk to us. I’m glad we’re back together and I really can’t wait to see you soon hopefully. I love you.” I heard her giggle and say “I love you too” Before I hung up. Things really are going great now. Let’s hope Simon has something good to say. I laid my phone on my nightstand and headed out of my room and up the stairs.

Niall’s POV

“So boys, so much has happened since we last spoke three months ago. New relationships,” He paused for a second looking over at Jade and I. I gave him a warm smile which he gladly returned before continuing. “Old relationships,” He paused again, looking at Louis with a sad expression. He loved Lou and El together. They went through so much yet they stayed so strong. Honestly out of all of the One Direction romances Elounor was my favorite, besides Jade and I of course. Although we haven’t gone through nearly as much as they have.

Louis piped in happily. “Actually El and I worked everything out and we back together.” He said excitedly and started jumping up and down in his seat. A smile spread across Simon and Paul’s face. You could tell how happy they were about the news. Louis has been so depressed lately; it’s great to see him in a good mood. When all our fans heard about the Elounor split, everyone that liked them together was upset. They talked about how perfect they were and it was pretty crazy.

“I am so glad to hear that, congrats Louis.” He gave him a big warm smile and continued what he was saying before. “I also was told some of you are injured and are bed arrest?” He asked while looking around.

“Yeah, Jade, Liam, and I are on bed arrest due to the injuries we received.” He looked at Jade and saw some of her scars and bruises. She had a tank top on and some shorts which made a lot of the marks very clear to see. He had a very concerned look on his face.