Chapter 14: True Love

Holy Shit Guys!!! This is it!!!! THIS IS WHAT WE'VE ALL BE WAITING FOR SINCE LIKE THE END OF BOOK TWO!!!! NAIDEN WEDDING!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

BUST OUT YOUR LOVE PLAYLIST, BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER IS FULL OF SONGS <3

Some on my list that I listened to while writing this: 

Simply Amazing- Trey Songz

When you fall in love- Andrew Ripp

Still Fallin- Hunter Hayes

Lemonade- Jeremy Passion

1000 Times- Sara Bareillies

Photograph and Tenerife Sea- Ed Sheeran

Adore You- Miley Cyrus

I wish I could post the whole playlist of music I listened to while writing this, but Here's one to start us off with first :) I hope you guys legit enjoy this chapter. It took me all day to write.

Chapter 14: True Love

If someone told me four years ago, that I would be marrying Aiden Thomas, I would have laughed in their face. I would have been all dramatic and told them they are lying. However as I gazed at the beautiful wedding gown, those thoughts are far from my mind. I'm the happiest I've ever been when I'm with him. This day couldn't have come sooner. I was ready to walk out there and see Aiden at the end of that altar, smiling back at me. My parents and Aiden's parents in the front row, watching as our family finally becoming one. All of it was amazing, but it didn't stop the butterflies in my stomach.

I laid in the same room that I woke up in the day I met Aiden. It was a day that I wasn't expecting that my whole life to be changed, for the good and the better. All the moments and times that I've spent in this room have been physically erased, but I remembered everything mentally like it was yesterday.

The relationship we created with being fake parents to a fake baby. The feelings that developed along the way. The care and affection we began to feel for each other. And the problems and mistakes we've been through. The distance and time spend away from each other. Yet our passion and endless love for one another undermined all those disasters that changed our lives in ways we can't get back. I was hopelessly devoted to Aiden Carter Thomas.

I laugh, as the bubbly excitement ran through my veins like a drug. The dress was hanging up in my empty closet, staring right back at me. I got out of bed and slowly walked to it. My hands ran over the lace and the veil attached. It was early in the morning, but I wanted nothing less than to put this on. I heard footsteps and turn around. "You're up. I thought I was going to have to wake you." My mother said, stepping into the room. I shake my head, holding my dress to my chest. "Nope, how could I sleep? My excitement is through the roof." My mother laughed. "You're right. Well your father is making breakfast so you better get in there before Beth comes and steals all the eggs." I put the dress down carefully and followed my mother out the door.

My father was leaning over the stove to mix his eggs. "Let's have omelets too." He looked at me and smiled. "There's my little bride." I went around the kitchen to hug my dad. He kisses my cheek. "All my bridesmaids should be coming to help transfer all my stuff to the venue, so this is our last moment as a real family before I go bridezilla." I laugh, taking the things I want out for my omelet. "I'm joking Dad, I won't become one of those. My excitement is already taking over." My mother came around and hugged me again. "I am so glad that you're happy. I've never seen you like with anyone."