Chapter fifteen

"It's your last day here. What do you mean you want to leave? Ever since you got here it's been nothing but chaos between you and Cameron," my mom said as I packed the las of my toiletries. She doesn't understand that Cameron is the reason why I'm leaving. Being in the same house together for long give us the opportunity to pick at each others skin.

"Because mom, I don't want to be here anymore. I know I didn't spend as much time with you as I imagined to. But we will and I'll make sure no one ruins that," I suggested and she sighed irritation laced in her voice.

"It's not the quality time I'm worried about. It's your relationship with Cameron that I am concerned," she told me and I through my head back holding in my thoughts. I appreciate her help with finding closure between me and Cameron. I didn't want her to know my feelings for Cameron were still undecided.

"I'm trying, it's not going to happen in an instant it's going to take some time," I told her closing my suit case and rolling it down the hall. "Camila are you ready?" I called shutting my shades to protect my delicate eyes from the harmful rays.

"Are you seriously leaving without us? It's only one more day," Carter chuckled carrying Camila's things down the stairs as she appears around the corner looking as if she just woke up.

"Mom it's too early. Can we just stay and sleep in? Besides I can't leave Holden here," she told me looking down at me from the stairs. I didn't want to come off as selfish but I had to do what was comfortable for me.

"Then tell him to come with us. Make sure he gets permission from his mother," I told her and she sighed loudly as she disappeared down the dark hall. It was still early so everyone was expected to be asleep.

"You're such a bitch to think you can leave me here. I'm basically your boss and I can fire you just like that," Natasha said coming in with a mug full of coffee that drifted around the room. I didn't see the big deal of leaving a day early. I just wanted a day to myself before they all get back and chaos erupts again.

"But you won't," I said taking the mug from her and sipping before placing it back in her hands. She would never do such a hung as fore her best friend. I was her only certified photographer, she couldn't afford another so I'm her for permanent use.

"I know," she sighed running her hands through her hair and placing the cup of fluids on a near by table. "I'm just going to miss you, I've never gone a day without seeing you. For the last fifteen years to this day and I'm still not sick of you. That's a sign," she said giving me a small squeeze.

"Stop being so dramatic, you have Kian here to keep you company of you know what I mean," I smiled at her giving off a non subtle wink. They say she changes with maturity, but everyone I've met since I moved to California seems to be in their high school phase. I was glad of that because it made me feel young.

"Katherine Jacobs, I'm going to murder you. I'll plan the funeral because hat what best friends do," she smiled causing fit of laughter to come out from the two of us.

"What's this I hear about murder?" Kian asked coming in with a slight grin on his face as Natasha clings onto him. I see she has come to her senses and has decided to give him another chance. I always found them perfect for each other even through the rough patches.

"Nothing, just Kat being gross," she said pecking his lips, his lips then trailing down her neck causing me to turn and walk away to avoid any more damage.

"Mom! Holden doesn't want to leave Mason alone. He knows how careless his dad is and he wants his mom to sleep in," she told me walking down the stairs.

"Sorry Cammy, but I can't leave you here so you're going to have to come with me," I told her and she sighed making direct eye contact with me.

"Mom, I understand it's an instinct or whatever to be protective but I'm almost sixteen. I'm growing up and you have no way to stop that. So I have to learn how to make my own decisions," she explained.

It hurt to hear her say she is growing up because it is true. She's growing up faster than I thought and I can't stop that. It's hard to believe so much can happen in over a matter of time without realizing it. "Fine, but I'm not leaving you here so I guess I'm staying," I sighed in defeat.

She squealed wrapping me in her small arms I once held in the palm of my hand. "Thank you for letting me make a grown up decision for once," she told me before pulling away and running up stairs.

"You never told me you were planning on leaving," I heard a masculine voice say behind me. I turn around to face Cameron with a scowl plastered on his face. My intentions were to avoid any more complications with him but it only caused more.

"I just had to Cameron, please understand," I told him dropping my bags. I knew this would end in an undeceive argument, nothing I do could get is closer to closure.

"I'm not mad," he shook his head brushing his hand through his messy hair. It was a relief he was angry, I couldn't handle anymore stress. I want us to have a positive relationship and I have been trying.

"That's good," I said picking up my things to take them up to my room before they were swiped from my hands. "I can take my own bags I don't need a boys help," I told him attempting to grab them back but he only lifted them higher so they weren't in reach.

"Oh baby, I'm not any boy I'm a man," he told me walking up the stairs in which I followed. I never thought an isolated place could change someone so much. If everyone from high school could see Cameron now he would be unrecognized.

"Yeah sure," I said causing his to eye me as we reached my room. He set my bags down and grabbed me by the waist pulling my close to him. Cameron has been full of lust and takes every chance to get his hands on me, somethings I'm not much experienced with. I was the type of person to sleep around, I wanted to be with someone I was sure about. But I'm still not sure about Cameron.
*
This is really short but I really wanted to update so HERE. YA. GO!

I'm on my way to North Carolina which could be the perfect time to update but I really need sleep right now so I won't be able to. But I have so many plans for the future so y'all just got to be patient.

And don't be afraid to leave comments because I love reading them. They make me happy to see what you guys have to say.