Chapter twelve

cameron //
I pushed her up against the side of the building pulling her as close as possible to me, rolling my hips in hers letting our lips take over. I never thought today would be the day I get Katherine back in my life until the confession of my love for you slipped out. Today may be the day where I get my second chance with Katherine and my daughter fully in my life. I couldn't ask for anything other than them.

"Cameron, we need to stop," she moans as leave trails of kisses down her neck, nibbling at her collar bone. My hands traveled down to her ass as I massaged them firmly, not wanting this moment to end. We pull away and just embrace each other in our arms.

"I knew you missed me," I whisper into her neck hugging her waist even tighter as she tightens her arms around my neck.

"Of course I missed you, but that still doesn't change what you did. I'm not sure if I want Camila to know you are her father yet." she tells me unwrapping her arms from my neck. I understand what I did was wrong but I can't believe she's holding a grudge against me for something that happened fifteen years ago. But if this is what it takes to make her mine again than I will just have to wait a little longer and get on her good side.

"I completely understand," I tell her and she furrows her eyebrows at me. "I know it's surprising but I do want something to happen between us again so I guess I'll just have to listen to you. Because you are Camila's mother and I haven't been around so it's understanding that I might have to wait a little longer," I tell her and she smiles. I smile back down at her while I mentally cringe the thought.

"Finally, you are agree with me. That's all i wanted," she smiled pecking my lips before slipping out of my grip and heading back to the car. I can't believe she believed any of that. I know lying isn't the best way to start off our relationship again but at the point I will do anything. Sometime this week Katherine will finally some to her senses and realize what she is doing is the wrong way to deal with things.

"What was that?"I hear someone ask behind me. I turned to see it was Carter coming from the side of the building. He didn't seem too happy but I didn't care. I hope he saw and heard everything that just happened. If he wanted Katherine back, he had fifteen years to do.

"The declaration of love," I smiled and he rolled his eyes in disgust. He may not like the fact of me and Katherine being together again but he's just going to have to deal with it.

"She never said she loved you back Cameron. So that isn't the love you are talking about,"she explained to me. "I know eavesdropping it wasn't very mature of me to do because I have grown up a lot over the years. Taking care of Camila, your daughter, really brings out something in you," he tells proudly.

"She is uncertain about her feeling for me. And I see, you think it is okay to brag in my face about Camila and how I wasn't round to take care of her. Now you and Katherine have some parental bond but that isn't going to last any longer when she tells Camila that I'm her father," he remind him.

"That may not happen for a while so I'm going to enjoy my time with Katherine. Maybe take her on a date of something," he teases me.

"And do you think thats going to bother me. Its just a date or two, but she's not in love with you anymore. Except the fact that you two are friends and only will be," I told him.

"You and Katherine weren't even dating for long and you guys all of a sudden are in love. You guys barely know each other. It took a year to tell Katherine that I love her," he told me.

"But yet she still left you for me and if she wanted to get back together with you than she would've by now but she hasn't which tells a lot in my opinion. So I'm going to call an uber and go on over to the house if you don't mind," I told him as I messaged an uber service.