Chapter six

I woke up not wanting to get out of bed. I was considering just blowing off this whole plan of Cameron meeting Camila. Im sure they've seen each other but actually interacting with each other gave me a heart attack. I just want Camila to live her life and not have to worry about her parents fighting everyday. I don't want that kind of life for her.

There was a knock on the door before someone cracked it open. "Come on, get up and get ready," Carter said, his voice still sleepy and slurred. I groaned as he closed my door leaving me in complete darkness again. I got up and looked through my closet for something to wear. I didn't even bother with my make up and just brushed my hair. I went to the bathroom and started getting ready.

I came out and grabbed my sunglasses before walking out of my room until I realized a picture underneath was my dresser. I bent down and picked it up. It was a picture of the whole group at six flags. I remembered that day clearly. It was one of the best days ever.

(I didn't write this scene in the last book if you're confused)

"Just go on the roller coaster with me," Ayo begged me and I shook my head. "Why not?" She asked and I just shrugged. "I don't like roller coasters," I simply stated and she rolled her eyes. "You suck ass," she told me and I laughed.

"I'll go with you babe," Matthew said hugging her from behind and I smiled at how cute they were. She gave me a dirty look before walking off with Matt.

"Hey," Cameron came up from behind me kissing my cheek. "Hey," I smiled looking over my shoulder. "Which one do you want to go on first?" he asked. "I don't like roller coasters," I shook my head and he scoffed letting go of me.

"I don't even know who you are anymore," he said and I laughed pushing his chest. "Fine, when Ayo and Matthew get back. All of us am can go on a ride," I suggested and everyone agreed.

"Aren't you afraid of roller coasters?" Hayes asked and I nodded my head. "How do you know that and I don't?" Cameron asked. "Because I'm her best friend," he smirked at him and I laughed. "It's ok baby, I love you more than him," I said kissing him.

"Ouch," Hayes fake cried. "Stop being a baby," I told him. "That was so fun!" Ayo shouted coming back hand in hand with Matt. I started getting scared but I didn't want to disappoint everyone so I put my brave face on. We went to wait in line and I could feel my legs already getting weak.

"If you're that scared you don't have to go," Cameron told me. "Yeah she does," Ayo said pulling me to the front. "You've never been on a roller coaster before so how would you know," Natasha said and I groaned. The look of them just freaked me out. And I've read a lot of stories about accidents that happened on them.

"Don't steal her away from me like that," Cameron scolded her, pulling me close to his chest. "Don't yell at my baby like that," Matt said copying his actions. "Couples," Nash said and I chuckled. "You're just jealous," I said and he chuckled shaking his head.

"I'm with you Nash, forever alone club for life," Natasha yelled. "How are you holding up?" I asked her and she shrugged. "Doing better," she told me and I nodded giving her a small smile. Her and Kian broke up and she's hurting. She said that it was for the best but if she's so unhappy tell him and works things out.

"Hey we're next!" Shawn shouted. "Oh crap, I forgot that we were going to go on a roller coaster," I said shivering at the thought. "Everything's going to be fine, just hold my hand," Cameron said and I shook my head.

"Why?" He chuckled. "Because I will prove to you that I'm not scared," I said. "But you are," he said. "But I'm not," I shook my head and turned forward. It didn't look bad. It's just a small cart going at the speed of light and some upside down turns. No biggie.

second chances | c.d | series oaoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara