Chapter seven

Natasha P.O.V
We arrived to the hospital and checked in. The nurse led us to Ayo's and left once we got there.

"Mom!" Holden exclaimed rushing over to Ayo with a huge smile on his face. I smiled as they hugged. I couldn't wait to have kids but at the same time I could. "Hey honey," she smiled as they pulled away. "Where is he?" He asked and she looked over at the crib in the corner of the room.

He walked over to the crib slowly and placed his hands in the edge. Camila slowly crept behind him and looked over the crib. "Awe, he's cute," she cooed. "Can I hold him?" Holden asked his mom and she nodded as she tried getting up from bed.

"It's ok, I'll help," Katherine said and she nodded sitting back down in the bed. "Hey," I smiled at her sitting on the edge of the bed. "Hey," she smiled before turning her attention back to them. I turned my head and watched as Kat handed Holden baby Mason. He looked amazed as he sat down in the arm chair.

I heard sniffling and looked over at Ayo. "Are you ok?" I asked her softly and she wiped her eyes before nodding. "Time just goes by so fast, I wish everything would just slow down," she told me and I nodded.

"First thing, I was graduating high school. I watched you say that amazing speech while me and Kat made fun of you," she said and we all chuckled. "And here I am, I just gave birth to my second child. I'm watching my first holding my second child and I realize they grow up so fast," her voice voice cracked and I cooed.

"I love you too, mom," Holden smiled before looking back down at Mason. "I wish Camila was like that," Katherine sighed. "What!" She exclaimed while Holden laughed. "Cause I raised my kid with manors," Ayo smirked and Kat have her a look.

"Okay, okay. Stop before you wake him up," I chuckled and everyone got silent. "Mom, me and Camila are going to walk around," Holden said going to put Mason back in the crib. "Okay, make sure you behave," she told him.

"You know I will, you have Camila to worry about," he laughed and Camila gave him a dirty look before pushing him out the door.

"They would be such a cute couple," I smiled. "Carter said that she couldn't date," Katherine said. "No, He said she was too young," I pointed out. "Same shit," she narrowed her eyes at me. "No it isn't," I said.

"But he knows Holden, he would never hurt Cam," Ayo said. "He knows that, he's just worried about them doing other stuff," Kat explained. "Holden won't do that, he's very respectful," Ayo said. "Apparently, Carter said that you could never be too careful. I was like dude their fifteen and he said I was horny at that age," she laughed.

"Carter's an idiot," I chuckled.

"What's going on with you and Kian," Ayo asked and I sighed. "He's coming on the trip with us," I said. "What trip?" She asked and Kat laughed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot we didn't tell you and Matthew," I chuckled. "Just because I'm in the hospital doesn't mean you can just leave me out," she whined. "It started out as a mother daughter trip to get away from Cameron but then everyone decided to come so I guess we're going to Mexico or something," she explained.

"Speaking of you and Cameron, what going on?" She asked. "He's coming to meet Camila today," she told her and her jaw dropped. "Really?" She asked and she nodded. "Okay, I guess I missed a lot," she chuckled.

"So back to you and Kian. Where do you stand?" She asked and I shrugged. "He's being an ass right now so I can't even answer that question for myself," I explained. There was a knock on the door and I looked to see Kian through the window.

"Speak of the jackass," I mumbled. "You said that wrong," Kat told me and I glared at her. "That was the point," I snapped. The door opened and Mason started crying. "Yeah, get out!" I hissed.