Chapter five

And if you think just because they are older, like I'm talking older since their thirty two years old that they look old. But they don't, they look just as amazing

And I picked Lauren because I feel like that's what Maggie would look like when she's older. I think it's just me lol

BTW IF THERE IS NO POINT OF VIEW THEN ITS KATHERINES
__
"Where are you guys taking me now?" I asked annoyed by this whole day. I've been in and out of the house all day and I'm just tired of it. "I'm suppose to take Holden and Camila to see Ayo later," I explained.

"We're taking them tomorrow," Natasha said. "But we're leaving tomorrow," I reminded her. "Before we leave now shut up," Natasha said pulling up to Taylor's mansion and Carter was behind us. "Why are we here?" I asked and Natasha hit my chest.

"Ow, my boobs," I exclaimed. "That's what you get for talking so much," she shrugged parking her car in his lawn. We got out and Carter followed us. We walked in and Taylor looked annoyed.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Stop parking on my lawn," he scolded and she shoved her middle finger up his nose before walking down the hall. "You're disgusting!" He called out wiping his nose.

"What am I doing here?" I asked Taylor and Carter. "Just follow Natasha," Taylor said and I groaned before walking down the hall and finding her in his living room. "Why do you keep taking me places?" I shouted.

"You need to talk to Cameron," she said pulling me to the couch. "Are you serious! I just stormed out after a conversation with him because I wasn't ready and you just keep pushing it," I shouted, as we sat down.

"That wasn't a conversation that wasn't even talking! You're just too freaked out by him coming back that you can't even look at him so stop being a child and act like an adult for once!" She rambled and I groaned throwing my head back.

I couldn't believe them. I just want them to accept the fact that I'm not ready to talk yet. Maybe later after the trip I'll be, but for now it's just not right. I want to tell him things between us are over and we can stay friends. I just want all of this to be over. I don't want him finding out about Camila and I certainly don't want him in my life.

"Katherine!" I heard someone yell and my eyes widened. I looked at Natasha and she had he same frightened expression. "Cameron?" she called out. "Cameron dude, calm down," I heard Taylor shout. "Katherine!" He shouted causing me to jump a little. "Everything's going to fine," Natasha told me, placing her hand in my shoulder.

He walked into the room, his face was red. I stopped over to me but Carter and Taylor held him back. "How could you!" He yelled. "How could I what?" I yelled standing up as Natasha pulled my arm. "You never told me!" He yelled.
"What are you talking about!" I shouted.

"Camila! You never told me about our daughter!" He yelled, almost as if he were about to cry. I was at a lost for words and my mind was blank. I didn't know what to say to him or explain how I didn't want him to found out.

"How do you know?" I asked. "I stopped by you house today. She answered the door and she said she was your daughter," he raised his voice causing me to flinch. "She looks like me," his voice cracked. "I know," I shut my eyes tight.

"How?" He asked brushing his hands through his hair. "I don't want to talk about this," I said walking out of the room. "Well you have to! I have the right to know as her father!" He said coming up to me. I turned around and he was all up on me.

"You shut me out for fifteen years Cameron! And you come back thinking that everything is going to be the same! Like nothing has changed until you come back? But guess what? I didn't want to wait fifteen years for you just to live my life again," I yelled. "You don't think I understand that! I talking about Camila!" He raised his voice.