Charlie and Kensi

Back at Intelligence Sargent Platt was holding the evidence bag with Charlie's phone in it.

Sargent Platt answered. "Chicago PD?"

"Um, I'm looking for Charlie Stone, um hold on."

Charlie asked taking Kensi's phone. "Hey who's this?"

"Sargent Platt out of the twenty- first who's this?"

"This is Charlie Stone, my uncle Jay works out of the twenty- first, why do you have my phone?" Walking into the bathroom away from teachers view.

"Detective Jay Halstead?"

"Yeah. Again why do you have my phone?"

"Evidence in your parents case." Looking at Jay coming down the stairs. "Hey Halstead your kids on the other line."

Charlie heard Jay's voice on the line. "Hey, Charlie what are you doing." Kensi grabbed the phone and ended the call.

Jay looked at Platt. "What did she say? I mean why was she calling that cell phone?"

"I was logging the phone into evidence when it started ringing, Kensi Mitchell called."

After school had let out Kensi and Charlie stayed after to get the algebra notes and work, they missed.

In the classroom Charlie knocked on the door frame. "Mr. Henderson, I'm sorry i missed your class again, um, can I get the notes and work from today?"

"Yeah sure here you go. I know you won't be here Friday, so when you get back, come see me and I'll have your work okay."

"Thank you Mr. Henderson." Taking papers, from her teacher. "Well Jay should be here already."

Kensi and Charlie walked down to the curb and Jay was sitting on the hood of his car. "Did you lose something?" Jay throwing Charlie her phone.

"She told you didn't she?" Nodding to Kensi to leave. "So, how long have you known?"

"I saw the phone and heard the conversation." Opening the car door.

"Oh, goodie." Getting in. Already texting her friends. "I take it we're going back to work?"

"Yeah." Looking at Charlie texting. "Really you can't go five minutes without texting?"

"What I have lots of friends what can I say."