The rapist is revealed

Jay called Burgess. "Hey Kim can you do me a favor? I need you to check and make sure Josh and Kristan Stone are still in our holding cells?"
"Yeah sure." Checking in with Sargent Platt. "Checking on two detains for detective Halstead and Lindsay."
"Josh and Kristan Stone? Yeah I released them last night."
"What why?"
"They were held for twelve hours, I had to release them."
"Well now two girls were raped ones in the hospital and the other is dead." Walking away calling Jay. "Platt released them last night."
"Where are Charlie and Nadia?"
"Um, hold on. Sarge have you seen Nadia and Charlie?"
"Um, Kristan said her arrest was a misunderstanding and she wanted to take Charlie home."
"Josh and Kristan have her."
"Damn it!"
At an undisclosed location Charlie was hanging by her wrists from the ceiling.
Charlie screaming from the shocks to her body. "Dad why are you doing this?"
"You talked to the cops, you told your uncle Jay everything." Taking his blade to her face and down her body. "You put us in jail! You made me rape those girls and kill them."
"What are you talking about, I didn't tell them or him anything. You on the other hand, are a walking time bomb, you freak out over the littlest things, uncle Jay put everything together himself, he just looked at my file, then the domestic disturbance calls, so all of this is your fault."
Josh punched Charlie in her face.
Charlie spitting out the blood. "Is that the best you got?" Are you actually pulling your punches, wow how sweet of you."
Back at Intelligence Jay and Erin tracked all three phone's hoping to luck out and find Charlie.
"Erin (312) 555-0716 that's Kristan's. Also (312) 555-0972." Jay reading his phone.
"Nope turned off. So is the other."
"Hang on let me try Charlie's." Typing Charlie's number in. Hearing a ping. "Got her?"
"I'll get everyone together."
Both units were ready to go tactical, Erin has Charlie's location on her tablet.
"She's in a wear house on west 184th street."
Voight adjusting his vest. "Why don't you lead this one Jay?"
"Okay Olinsky, I want you on sniper duty, Voight,,Ruzek, Atwater and Antonio,clearing the wear house, and Erin and I will get Josh and Charlie. Olivia you and your team can be the back up in case Kristan runs."
At the wear house, Olinsky was on the closet roof that looks inside the wear house.
"Okay I have eyes on Charlie. Josh has her chained to the ceiling or a beam of some sort, she's bleeding and has cuts on her face and body."
"Go." Atwater kicked in the door. After the space was cleared Jay and Erin entered.
Olinsky looking through the sniper. "Guys I've got movement, Liv someone's coming out the back."
"We've got'em." Looking at the door. "Kristan where's Charlie?"
Kristan feeling trapped pulled a gun on herself. "I didn't want this to happen, she left him no other choice." Cocking the gun. "May God forgive me." Kristan shot herself.
Inside the wear house Voight, Jay, Erin and the others were told Kristan killed herself. Olivia on the comms. "Kristan killed herself, I repeat Kristan is dead."
After Voight finished clearing the second half of the wear house. They found Charlie. "Jay we have eyes on Charlie. I repeat we see Charlie."
"What about Josh?" Looking at Erin. "Olinsky do you have eyes on Josh?"
"Affirmative, I have Josh locked on target."
Jay paused. "Alvin on my count take the shot."
"Let's get Charlie." Erin spoke holding her M4 close and tight.
Jay and Erin entered the room. "Josh let her go." Watching Josh hold a gun to Charlie's head. "Alvin on three. One. Two. Three."
Josh was dead on the ground, blood forming around the body.
Jay and Erin ran to Charlie. "Charlie sweetie are you okay?" Jay taking his jacket off and covering her with it.
Paramedics arrived on scene. Erin walking with Jay carrying Charlie. "She needs to be examined Physically and emotionally."
"Will do detective."