38: Michael Smith Is Ted Cruz Confirmed

Ryan found himself in Mr Urie's office for something like the seventy seven millionth time, and it got to the point where he sat in that chair and began to suggest his own decor improvements to brighten up the place. Maybe he should even get a drawer of his own shit in Mr Urie's office, seeing as he spent a hell of a lot of time in there, like this was pretty much his second home, so being sent there from his classes was hardly any kind of punishment, and yet, his teachers were still stupid enough to do it.

Ryan would have been surprised but thinking about it, these were the staff that mostly Mr Urie had hired so it definitely made some sense in that regard. He'd actually started going to a good third of his classes now, which was definitely a new thing in his life, and one thing he'd noticed about school was that it was just so fucking boring, like doing work and all that shit was absolutely not the reason why Ryan was here; even before Mr Urie, he'd always been here to get some dick, as of course, he had his priorities sorted out.

He was trying to persuade Mr Urie to transfer him to Frank's english class, as then he would be with Megan, which was the main thing he was using to convince Brendon, along with some bullshit about feeling uncomfortable without Megan, and this lie about how once when they were fourteen they'd done some ancient blood magic ritual and found that they were actually connected spiritually which Brendon had been far too quick to believe.

It wasn't that Ryan and Megan didn't have a single deeper connection than their incredibly strong and beautiful friendship, because of course they did, it was just Ry and Meg - the dynamic duo who existed on a higher level than the rest of humanity, but not on the whole ancient blood magic shit, but once Ryan had looked himself up on Ancestry.com and apparently he and Megan were actually cousins from two different sides of the family that just hated ecah other. Ryan had chosen not to mention this to Megan, or anyone for that matter, because he reckoned it sounded kind of sad if his only real friend was his cousin.

Also he wanted to use the cousin excuse for something else if it came down to it - namely, Michael Smith, who Megan had gotten suspiciously close to due to her belief that he was from the Smiths, and honestly Ryan did not fucking like the guy at all, but as long as Megan was happy then he had to be a good friend and accept that she might actually be attracted to an awkward, greasy haired string bean, like he was in absolutely no position to kinkshame her, but the moment Michael managed to prove that he actually was a dick then Ryan would be so ready to break the grave news that Michael was in fact her cousin. He'd probably also have to explain the concept of incest to Megan, because due to something she'd once said in one of her quality youtube videos on her quality youtube channel xxMeganCliffordxx, he wasn't entirely convinced that she actually knew what incest was.

It wasn't a worry, though, because if the cousin thing didn't work then he'd just tell her that Michael was the Zodiac Killer, which initially did sound rather far fetched, but so did this extremely non-descript, very quiet, string bean resembling, fuckboy being a member of the Smiths, and Megan had believed that without question.

And in Ryan's humble, but very well formed and generally right due to the fact that he was Ryan Ross and he did what he wanted and fucking knew shit, opinion, the fact that Michael had just let Megan believe he was in the Smiths for nearly two weeks now was extremely manipulative and the sign of a problematic person who he absolutely did not want his best, and perhaps only, friend, Megan Ashleigh Clifford, to be dating a manipulative fuckboy. If Ryan actually gave a fuck he might have written a callout post on tumblr, but he didn't care quite that much, and in fact he found that he cared more about the fact that Megan's middle name was Ashleigh, which was definietly something worth kinkshaming her parents for, than he did care for Megan's really shit pathetic excuse for a boyfriend.