6: Frank Idildo

"Even I think it's a date, Gerard, come on, they're getting to you or something, if you're going to be so insistent that you genuinely don't have feelings for him, but I'm just looking at this realistically, and I really reckon you're going to get down on your knees for him at some point in the next week." Lindsey took a sip of her coffee as she eyed Gerard's reaction: flushed cheeks and very little to say for himself, much as she'd expected.

The two had gone for a Starbucks together, on the false premise of incentive for marking, but they both knew by now that absolutely no work was going to get done, but with Brendon Urie as the head teacher, who could expect anything more from anyone?

"Lindsey, just... stop it, okay?" Gerard rolled his eyes, hiding his face with his hair, in the least successful manner possible, of course. "I don't like him, well, I like him, as friends, you know, but not like... I'm not, for the first time in my life, there is nothing gay about this."

Lindsey scoffed, meeting Gerard's gaze as she did so, "believe it or not, I find that rather hard to believe, you know?"

"Do you?" Gerard rolled his eyes, "fucking good for you, Lindsey, it's like you fucking want me to date him as well."

"I just want you to be happy, Gerard, and I'm just getting signs that he makes you happy, you know? With spending all this time with him?" She continued, smirking a little as she did so, which was seriously something do with just how red Gerard's face was getting.

"He's my friend." Gerard continued, groaning a little, "I'm allowed to spend time with him, am I not?"

"It's a little different when you stare at his ass so much, and when everyone reckons you're fucking, because I mean, rumours don't just come out of nothing, do they?" Lindsey raised her eyebrows as she sipped at her coffee.

"It's apparent that they do." Gerard snapped, shaking his head at her, as if to disown her as his friend. "Shut up about this, or I'm giving you all the shit classes next year."

"You always give me all the shit classes, Gerard." She reminded him, "how about if I shut up about this, you won't give me all of the shit classes?"

"Come on, Lindsey, you know if I have to teach those 'I took art because it's easy' dickheads then I will shoot myself." And Gerard reckoned he wasn't even exaggerating, not much anyway.

"Oh but Gee, what would Frank say if you shot yourself?" Lindsey pouted, her voice overdramatised, and with the sole intent of taking the fucking piss. "He'd be all sad, and you don't want that now, do you? Because you wouldn't be a very good boyfriend to him then, would you?"

"Lindsey, we're not fucking dating, oh my god." Gerard exclaimed, shaking his head in disbelief, as he did genuinely consider throwing his coffee at her. "I wish I had something to piss you off with, you know?"

"You piss me off everyday and just by existing, Gerard, don't fucking worry, you've got that covered." Lindsey grinned at him in the most friendly manner known to mankind.

"You know, Frank is actually much nicer to me than you are, Lindsey." Gerard shook his head in disbelief, "maybe I should recruit him as my new best friend, what do you think?"

Lindsey laughed it off, "I wonder why that is! He just wants you so bad, Gerard, like seriously, this is just getting annoying because you won't admit it, you know?"

"Good, I'm glad you're fucking annoyed, Lindsey." He added, the buzz of his cellphone interrupting their conversation, and thankfully so, in Gerard's mind.

"Hey?" He answered, without even looking at the caller I.D., because he totally hadn't been caught up with glaring at Lindsey or anything.

"Hey, Mr Way, you won't believe what I just found out!" And it was only then that Gerard truly regretted giving Chantal his number; it had totally been just for homework, because her email got hacked or something, and not anything to do with Frank, but she'd taken to giving him daily updates on Frank's life and the gossip of the school, and Gerard had become far more okay with it than he would ever admit.