14: gerard gets absolutely rekt

"It sounds an awful lot like you two are dating, you know? I mean, I know you're not, but, the way you talk about him especially." Lindsey had no class to teach that lesson, due to some field trip or something, whatever, and in result, she found herself making her way into Gerard's lesson on the pretense of productivity, of helping students, but this was one of Gerard's good classes, and really all the kids had headphones in, or were talking between themselves as they drew.

"Well, whatever, cause we're not." Gerard let out a sigh, the two teachers stood in the corner of the room beside the supply cupboard, their voices low and somewhat hushed as to avoid any of the students listening in, because yes, this was one of the good classes, but any mention of Gerard and Frank was like the initiation some sort of unstoppable gossip hurricane, and Gerard really could not be fucking bothered with that right now.

"Okay..." Lindsey raised her eyebrows, her expression reminiscent of an internet meme by the name of 'sure, Jan', as she made her way back towards the class, glancing at various pieces of artwork and generally doing Gerard's job for him as he leaned back against the wall and bit his lip as he tried to do his best as not to have some sort of homosexual emotional breakdown.

Frank had stayed with him again that past night, they'd fallen asleep on the sofa again, which was mainly due to the fact that Gerard didn't want to go upstairs and leave Frank no matter how tired he was, but still, he didn't have the guts to ask Frank to go upstairs with him, as much as the idea appealed to him, regardless, it wasn't like Frank would have said yes with that fucking boyfriend of his and all.

Frank was wearing another one of Gerard's shirts today, and Gerard wondered if it'd get to the point where he'd be bringing clothes from home, but then it'd be as if he was moving in with Gerard, even when he had a boyfriend, so that wouldn't happen, and as much as Gerard utterly despised the notion, Frank was going to go home eventually and Gerard was going to hate it.

But still, there was really nothing he could do, or just nothing Frank would let him do, because Frank was still for giving this asshole another chance, and by that point, it was like Gerard wanted Max to hit him again, just so Frank could come to his senses and and get as far away from that asshole as possible, or well, Frank could just stay and sleep on Gerard's sofa with him forever, because Gerard wouldn't be opposed to that either, and perhaps Lindsey was right, because yeah, perhaps he did sound pretty ridiculous.

But it was Frank fucking Iero, and he was enough to break Gerard's morals in regards to even socialising with English teachers, let alone falling for them, not that Gerard had fallen for Frank, of course, because no homo, and Frank had a boyfriend and all that bullshit that Lindsey had seen right through in seconds.

He jumped a little as he felt his phone vibrate his pocket, and he really shouldn't check his phone in school time, but no one gave a shit and it wasn't like he'd even been aware that it was on vibrate, so really, this was him turning it off vibrate so it wouldn't disturb the class, for sure.

However, as he pulled it out his pocket and pressed the home button, he came to realise that this was not his cellphone, and that oh holy fuck lord, he must have picked up Frank's this morning by mistake, and Gerard couldn't even worry about Frank having his and finding all his nudes and questionable browser history also that conversation with Chantal about the dildo, also basically everything that would come up if he searched his name in his messages, or even doing the same to Frank, not that he would, because he was a trustworthy guy, because a certain text messages alert was visible on the home screen - the very thing that had made the phone vibrate in the first place: a message from Max.

'I'm outside your fucking school. We're talking whether you like it or not.'

Gerard couldn't quite breathe as he read the message over, and dear god he had to do something about this, and maybe the thing he should do was tell Frank about it, but being Gerard Way, he had an idea, and this idea wasn't one that Frank was going to like, but one that Gerard felt obliged to adhere to.