32: i have never been so tired in my life merry fuckingvchapeter

Megan was on a fucking mission. A Megan mission, a mission much akin to Ryan's missions, but very different in how it was executed.

Before leaving the house she got on her knees for Michael, in front of her poster of him and prayed to him that all would go well in her mission/quest/whateverthefuckhonestlywhothefuckknows.

Megan's main goal in life was to get on her knees for real Michael, because she was very devout in her worship of her Micahel Clifford religion... that being the religion of his dick because Megan have no fucks.

She was armed in her quest with her trusty chainsaw, which they had received odd looks when buying, mainly because Ryan was doing the worst impression of Mr Urie known to man and Megan couldn't walk straight because she was dizzy from when she'd passed out in the generic D.I.Y. store after catching a rare sighting of Frank and Gerard, talking about their shared house together.

Megan was crippling under the weight of the realisation that her otp might well be canon. Megan was suffering, and in her quest, she sought to put an ease to her suffering, by doing the only logical thing and ambushing Mr Way and interrogating him furiously about it.

She had to catch Mr Way on his own, without Frank, which was probably the least possible thing in the entire world because the two fucking lived together, they spent all their time together and Megan did not need this shit. She'd asked some girl called Enoby to distract Frank in his classroom before break so she could run down to art and get Mr Way alone, because she'd decided after several spreadsheets and flowcharts that Frank valued no homo slightly more than Gerard did.

She didn't even really know Enoby, but she looked gothic as fuck and she'd stolen Ryan's Evanescence CD from his room the other door so she could bring it up and laugh at him for it when the opportunity arose, instead she gave the CD to Enoby as long as she kept Frank distracted; she didn't know if Frank taught her, but whatever she'd looked very happy to see that Evanescence CD, so with the help of some random scene kid from the year below, Megan made her way down to art - very fast, because she had to go fast, because she didn't put going out and looking for Frank past Mr Way at all.

They lived together.

Jesus Christ, they lived together.

Megan continued to suffer as she made her way into art and looked into Miss Ballato's classroom first: relieved to see that no one was in there so Miss Ballato couldn't come and rescue Mr Way or something, because Megan was tired of this shit, and she needed the frerard truth.

She opened Mr Way's classroom door and wished she could have locked it, before making her way further into the room and catching Mr Way tidying away some random paint or shit, who looked a little startled to see Megan, but not startled to hear someone walk in... as if he'd been expecting someone... someone called Frank Anthony Iero, perhaps?

Megan knew this was getting real fucking suspicious, and that she needed to get the truth right now, she just hoped that the Evanescence CD had meant a lot to Enoby; she was wearing black lipstick so it probably did.

"Hey... Megan..." Gerard trailed off, eyeing the mischievous glint in Megan's eye with caution, but stood there with the naivety of man who was unaware that he was about to get interrogated by his number one stan.

"Hey, Mr Way?" She threw him a grin, "is your house okay now?"

"What?" Gerard looked over with confusion, because honestly, Megan was strange enough as it was.

"Oh, well you know, you and Frank were at the D.I.Y. store to fix something about your house. Yours and Frank's house... you know... the words... 'our house'... were used-"