3: Was That An A* Blowjob?

"But what is art and what does it mean?" She let a smile make its way over her lips, as she addressed the room of students.

"You sound like Mr Way, Miss Ballato..." Hannah on the first row with the ponytail: a common contributor to class added, "you're all pretentious this morning."

"That's not a bad thing, is it?" Lindsey let out a relaxed kind of laughter as she took a seat at her desk and glanced over the classroom and the dreary looking faces of her students. "Okay, you're tired I get that, but I can't get around doing this lesson - you'll fail if I don't, and then I'll get fired and you'll get held back which isn't good for either of us, because if I get fired then you will have to be taught by Mr Way, and if you can't handle a little bit of pretentious then you're gonna shoot yourselves in his class."

Gerard was the head of the art department, and therefore in charge of who went in what class, and by some miracle always seemed to end up with the enthusiastic kids, whereas Lindsey was forever lumped with the ones who'd simply taken art because it seemed easy, or the ones that Gerard didn't personally like.

"But, Miss..." Another kid looked up, " can't we just paint this lesson, that's educational, and we're all tired, and I... I just wanna chat and paint, not listen to some dull ass lecture..."

And in response, came a chorus of agreement from the classroom, and Lindsey let out a sigh.

"What do you want to talk about then? I'm determined to make this interesting for you." She closed her laptop, and in turn, her powerpoint, glancing across the room with eager eyes.

"Hey, Miss Ballato? Do you know anything about what's going on with Mr Way and that new English teacher?" And as the kid with blue hair in the back spoke, the whole room seemed to burst into a bubbly kind of life and excitement.

"As far as I know, there's nothing going on, or at least that's what Mr Way insists; you know how stubborn he is. He's all like 'I will not associate with English teachers', and up his own ass, you know what he's like-"

"But Miss..." Hannah's face turned up into a smile, "He walked into our lesson with Frank once, to talk to Helen about her homework or something, but he was all dumbstruck and staring at Frank, and when Helen got back inside she told me that he totally has a thing for him, like he's all secretive about it, but he's him, so... you know? But there's something."

"And he was totally staring at his ass, like it was not casual spacing out staring, but like, I want to pound your ass into that desk kind of staring-"

"Alicia!" Lindsey raised her eyebrows, shaking her head a little, but in reality, she was far too intrigued by this whole escapade involving Gerard and his little venture into Frank's classroom that had somehow escaped her knowledge up until now.

-

"I know what you've done." Lindsey met Gerard's gaze, placing a Starbucks coffee into his hand, perhaps as a bribe, perhaps just because she'd felt kind when she'd gone and gotten herself one.

"Huh?" He met her with a genuine kind of confusion, taking the drink tentatively, almost as if for fear that she'd poisoned it or something.

"So do a lot of the students, it seems." She took a step beside him and glanced across at the sketch he was working out: it was fairly ambiguous at this early stage, but Lindsey was pretty sure she'd seen that jawline and that cardigan before.

"Care to enlighten me?" Gerard scoffed, closing his sketchbook as he felt Lindsey's eyes upon it in a totally non-suspicious gesture, of course.

"Frank." Lindsey shook her head, a smile playing at her lips, "everyone's talking about how you decided to take a little trip into his classroom, and take a glance, more than a glance, many glances at his ass, in a totally checking him out kind of way, because even if you don't like him, I'm pretty sure the rest of the school think you do."