15: Ryan's Mr Urie's Office Selfie

Brendon had just about given up on life completely that day, not even having said anything at all when Ryan inevitably made his way into his office, closed the door, of course, and sat down, getting out his cellphone and even taking a 'Mr Urie's office selfie' before turning to face the headteacher.

"What filter did you use?" Brendon asked with a concerningly genuine interest.

"Haven't uploaded it yet, ran out of data." Ryan explained with a sigh of disgust in regards to his mobile data first world problems.

"Do you want the wifi password?" Brendon asked, not having anticipated the look of extreme passion such a question put in Ryan's eyes. "Do you...?" He trailed off, looking at Ryan with an increasing level of concern.

"Yes!" Ryan exclaimed, his words emotional enough to be the response to a marriage proposal and not Mr Urie asking him if he wanted the school's wifi password... so he could upload a selfie to instagram.

Brendon hadn't had much sleep last night, to say the least.

"It's assassassass." Brendon leaned back in his chair, looking far too proud of himself, and well he had reason to be.

"Very secure." Ryan commented, smiling a little as he typed it into his phone, pressing remember this network, because this was very easily the most important piece of information he'd ever learned in his life.

"Well the ring of muscle in your asshole contracts quite strongly, so four lots of that would be very secure." Brendon giggled a little, "I told the tech guys its supposed to say as sass twice, and I mean they just set it automatically so these teachers are using a network that the password for is ass four times and they don't even know!" He exclaimed, "now okay, what filter are you going to go for?"

"Walden." Ryan watched as it uploaded, looking at his instagram feed and taking a moment to have an aesthetically pleased smirk.

"Do I get to see it?" Brendon asked, leaning over a little.

"My instagram? No, there needs to be one social network I can bitch about you on, come on. You know, keeping up appearances, because I'm not supposed to like you, you know? I mean, I have my dignity to keep in mind."

"Your dignity." Brendon scoffed at that, leaving Ryan in mock offense as he put his cellphone away.

"I didn't suck like six hundred dicks to get a job." Ryan retorted, grinning a little.

"Yeah, you didn't, you sucked six hundred dicks but you were so shit at it that you didn't get hired." Brendon laughed a little, shutting the lid of his laptop, just so he could get a better look at Ryan, in a totally teacherly way, like no homo at all.

"Wow, I'm not gonna suck your dick again if you thought it was that bad!" Ryan exclaimed, holding his hands up as he raised his eyebrows.

"You weren't bad," Brendon continued, a small smile on his lips, "if you were bad, I wouldn't have come, would I?"

"Point." Ryan nodded in agreement, "so yeah, maybe I'll suck your dick again."

Brendon blushed a little, "we need to talk about this stuff further," he got up from his chair, making his way over to Ryan, "maybe not in school though."

"Your office has a lock." Ryan added, smirking a little, "orgasms are a great way to relieve stress, therefore you'll be able to make a better decision about whether we should be doing this after I've sucked your dick."

"Ryan," Brendon let out a sigh, grabbing the seventeen year old's shoulder, "why are you doing this? Be honest. If you're doing it for any other reason than that you genuinely have feelings for me and that's it, then I can't... we shouldn't take advantage of each other."