10: Go Shove The Eiffel Tower / Your Wedding Ring Up Your Ass

Frank wasn't quite sure how it had come to this, when he'd even become tired, let alone fallen asleep, but it was quite apparent that he had as the alarm on his phone began to vibrate in his pocket, and he opened his eyes to find himself still in Gerard's living room, on Gerard's sofa, with the same Gerard laid by his side.

Gerard let out a groan, Frank's alarm having roused him also, and for a good ten seconds Gerard looked at Frank like he was some sort of creepy stalker who'd broken into his house in the middle of the night, and not the man he was low key obsessing over.

"What the fuck-..." Gerard trailed off, sitting up and pushing his hair away from his face, and having very little success in doing so.

"I can't even remember falling asleep... I..." Frank stretched upwards, finally taking the initiative to turn his alarm off, before rubbing his eyes and looking to Gerard for the answers like the man beside him was something like a reincarnation of Jesus, Geesus, perhaps. The emo art hoe reincarnation of our lord saviour Jesus Christ, or something like that.

"Oh yeah, you were, you came over because of that asshole and we just watched TV and fell asleep at some point." It was coming back to Gerard, and he found himself more disappointed with the lack of fucking than he would care to admit, because Frank looked beautiful, and somehow retained that beauty even when he'd just woken up, and that truly baffled the artist to his very core.

"Fuck... we need to get to school, man, I... I need to talk to Max and I-" Frank stumbled to his feet, nearly tripping and falling on his face with everything running through his mind in that moment, however Gerard reached out and caught him, the older man also getting to his feet.

"Come on, slow down, Frankie, it's okay, I promise, look." Gerard let out a sigh, just thinking for a moment, his hand still in Frank's, because yes, he totally needed to be hyperaware of Frank's balance at all times. "Don't worry about Max right now, you need," Gerard looked down at Frank, "yeah, you need to borrow some of my clothes, I have some shit that's too small for me somewhere probably, you can just wear those jeans and I'll find you a shirt and a tie, and I think you may have to survive without a cardigan for one day of your life, can you manage that?"

"Obviously not." Frank let out a sigh, "do you not have any kind of work related jacket-"

"Not really, I just have my shitty coat, and... well, why?" Gerard asked, coming to realise that Frank, having slept in his leather jacket, had never actually shown his arms to Gerard, "do you some like scars or... on your arms..?"

"It's not like that, I'm not hiding anything, well from you at least, it's just school, work, you know?" Frank let out a chuckle, taking his jacket off, and leaving Gerard to have a heart attack as he took in the two full tattoo sleeves on the fucking cardigan wearer.

"Why the fuck do you cover this shit up?" Gerard exclaimed, his eyes fixated upon Frank's arms, "this is fucking beautiful... you're a walking art piece, Frank, man, I have this horrible fear of needles, I wish I had the guts to get tattoos like you, I just-"

"Calm down." Frank let out a sigh, running a hand back through his hair, "I guess you're gonna get to stare at them all day today then, and for your information, I just like cardigans, they're comfy..."

"Fucking idiot." Gerard let out a sigh of extremely turned on disbelief, "look, just go take a shower and I'll find you a shirt and tie, okay?"

-

Gerard was not prepared to see Frank in only a towel, but then again, was anyone on this Earth?

It was also largely to do with the fact that Gerard had not anticipated the fucking quantity of ink upon the man, like, his chest, his legs, fucking hell, how had he been hiding that?