20

Jesse

I pulled up to my house after leaving Ameenah house. Things got crazy over there and I'm kind of happy I left. I parked my car in the parking lot and walked toward the building. When I got inside I decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator. I took two stairs at a time and made it to my floor. I got off and walked towards my door but made a face when I heard yelling coming from inside. I quickly unlocked the door and saw Siona on the floor crying and my mom pacing the floor.

"Jesse you better get her before I kill her" my mother shouted. I had never seen her this angry before. Siona was suppose to be leaving later on in the day to be on her way to my aunts house. I don't know why this girl couldn't just stay her fast ass out of trouble.

"Mama what's going on?" I asked confused. I helped Siona off the floor and watched as she avoided eye contact with me. My cellphone made a pinging noise signaling I had a notification. I pulled it out and saw I somebody tagged my name on something. I pulled it out and saw it was a video. I made a face and instantly got mad when I saw it was Siona giving head to that Jordan nigga. I threw my phone across the room and balled up my fist wanting to punch her in her face. Even though I was mad that nigga Jordan was going to die for fucking doing this shit to my sister.

Ameenah

I slowly walked back into the kitchen preparing myself for any more surprises that might be thrown at me. In one day I went from being an only child to hearing I had three other siblings.

"Sit down Ameenah and let me explain everything, everyone sit down" my mom said running her hand threw her hair.

"We don't have to explain anything lets go Regina" my father said placing his hand on her shoulder but she pushed it off.

"Will, can you shut the hell up for once, I'm tired of you treating me like I'm one of your kids" she yelled. He looked angry like he wanted to do something but he closed his mouth and just left the house.

"I got pregnant with Ahmeer before I met your father, his father was some dead beat. I was trying to get through school and start my career and I was living with my dad and he didn't want his name to ruined so he put Ahmeer in my moms care" she confessed but I was wondering morely about Symone and Toni, we were the same age and I know damn sure we ain't triplets.

"What about us, I know you ain't our mama" Symone said giving her a dirty look. I guess she was still mad about what my mom had said about her mother before.

"Around the time I got pregnant with you Ameenah, your father stepped out on me and slept with my sister"

"That's why she never told me who their father was and that's why y'all had that big falling out" Mama Nita said realizing everything.

"Why did you stay with him mom? Why lie that whole time?" I asked raising my voice a little.

"At the time, I did some fucked up shit"

"Language Regina, now continue" Mama Nita warned.

"My sister became pregnant but your father stayed with me. I loved him so we looked past it and that's the reason why I kept myself away from my family"

"Because of dad? That was dumb to be honest" I shrugged.

"You never came to see me or cared about me" Ahmeer said shaking his head.

"I couldn't"

"No you were being selfish, you laid on your back and got pregnant but I was bad thing out of it all right?" He asked before leaving she got up to follow him but Mama Nita grabbed her hand.

"You've done enough, give it sometime, don't try to act like your his mother because to him your a stranger that abandoned that title years ago" Mama Nita said before leaving. I just sat there staring at nothing in particular. More and more things about my dad were being revealed and I only felt myself hating him more.

_________________

👀whatchu all thinking?

Jesse's situation?

Ameenah's situation?

naya😘