10

Toni-Ann

"When are you going to break up with her?" I asked Marcus as I straddled his lap. We were currently in his bedroom, his parents weren't here so he had a free crib.

"Soon, I promise babygirl, now come here" he said flipping me over planting kisses on my neck. I pushed him off of me and took of my dress and my bra. I wasn't in the mood for playing around.

"Stop playing around and just fuck me" I ordered.

"Somebody fiening for the D" he joked stripping down and getting on top of me. He slid my panties off and leaned down before sliding in fast.

"Oww damn I ain't some hoe, go slower" I said punching him.

"Be quiet and take this dick" he laughed kissing my lips. I was trying to get into it but I thought I heard something downstairs.

"What's that noise" I breathed out of breath.

"Probably my dumb ass dog, he mad because I get more bitches than him"

"So I'm some bitch now" I asked about to push him off.

"It was a joke, you killing the vibe" he groaned and began sliding himself in and out of me.

"Shutup" I moaned pulling his lips to mine and biting his lips. I squeezed my self around him and smirked in satisfaction when he jumped.

"Don't do that shit" he groaned pulling out and flipping me over on my stomach. I look back and smirked poking my ass up to tease him.

"Don't do what?" I asked licking my lips.

"I'm about to mess your whole walk up, you not--" he started but there was a knock at his door. My eyes widened as I got up and grabbed my things and ran in the closet.

"Baby why is your door closed" I heard Xiomara say from outside the room. I rolled my eyes and contemplated on just walking out.

Marcus came back to the closet in his boxers and threw my bag and phone in the closet with me. I rolled my eyes and closed the door. I turned my phone on silent and sat down. I his room door open and close.

"What took you so long?"

"I was in the bathroom about to take a shower, whatchu doing here?" I heard Marcus ask.

"We haven't been hanging out as much, I miss you papi" she replied.

"I've been busy with practice and work"

"Too busy for me" she whined as I heard something unzipping.

"What are you doing Mara" I heard him groan. It didn't take a genius to know what was going on. My eyes started water as I listened to her giving him head. I didn't even care about this anymore, either he was with me or that bitch. I should ask her how I taste considering Marcus was just hitting this raw.

Jesse

"Jesse stop it hurts" Ameenah whined. I had her in a head lock because was talking shit and now she wasn't saying nothing.

"You gon stop?" I asked not loosening my hold on her head.

"Yes I'm sorry Jesse"

"Okay" I said releasing her and pulling her on my lap as I sat down. She tried swinging on me but I blocked it.

"Jerk stop touching me" she mumbled but made no move to get off of me. Me and Ameenah been kicking it for about a month now and I was really feeling her.

"Stop talking shit" I laughed kissing her neck. She immediately jumped up and fixed her clothes.

"Let's do our homework"

"Homework is for the birds" I fanned standing up and leaving out my room. I walked into the livingroom and heard my little sister Siona whispering with some body on the phone. Her little fast ass was going to have me beat her and the lil niggas she be fucking around with.

"I'm still on punishment baby" she whispered not knowing I was behind her.

"..."

"No I'm not just saying that because I'm scared to come over"

"..."

"We talked about this, when I'm ready we'll have sex"

I had heard enough and grabbed the phone from her. She jumped up startled and tried to grab the phone from me. I hung up the call and shoved the phone in my deep pockets.

"What's going on in here?" My mom asked walking in the kitchen.

"Siona was on the phone boo loving and being fresh talking bout sex with some boy" I answered handing her the phone.

My mom didn't say anything, she actually stayed quiet and leaned on the counter. I watched her cover her face with her hands before looking up and Siona.

"Jesse go to your room" she said in a calm voice as she stared at Siona. I made it seem like I watched off but I slowly came back making sure not to step on the squeaky floorboards.

"I'm not gonna beat you" I heard my say.

Damn.

"Your not?" Siona asked sniffling probably wiping away her fake ass tears.

"No, I'm going to do something I should have down a long time ago. I'm sending you to live with my sister."

I knew my mom had to be fed up if she was thinking about sending her to live with my aunt. My Aunt Giselle was in the army and when I said she don't play, she don't play. She was the only one I feared after God of course.

"Momma no"

"You're fourteen Siona! Fourteen! I'm breaking my back every damn day to pay bills and keep your ass fed and dressed well. I pay for tutors, dance lessons, music lessons, all this for my kids to have to best upbringing and make something of themselves. I want you to have some self worth and not aspire to lay on your back be somebodies baby mama"

"I'm sorry momma, I promise I'll do better. Please don't send me away"

"Ever since your father died you've been acting out and I've put it aside and tried to understand your pain but this is unacceptable. I don't want you talking to that boy or anybody for that matter until you understand your worth" my mom said finishing her little lecture. I quickly turned around tip toed back to my room door.

"Jesse I know you nosey ass was listening, eavesdrop on my conversation again and I'm going to drop my foot down your throat" my mom called out making me burst out laughing. I walked back into my room and saw Ameenah looking at her butt in the mirror.

"It's not gonna get fat by you staring at it, I could help you though" I said startling her.

"Shut up, I finished my homework no thanks to you. I have to go home now" she pointed out making me smack my teeth. Her grandmother didn't play and said had to be home at nine on weekdays.

"Alright lets go nigga" I said as she gathered her things and followed me out my room. My mom and her said there goodbyes and we left out. I was happy my mom liked the girl I was feeling.

___________________

Don't be afraid to comment because they are appreciated.

And if you liked it then vote up : P

Naya