17

Jesse

I walked out the bathroom about to head back to class. I was about turn the corner when I saw Siona waiting near a locker. Her locker wasn't on this floor and she had class right now so I wasn't sure what the hell she was doing. Instead of walking up and saying something I decided to wait and see who see was meeting. I looked behind me and noticed Jordan walking down the hall. I slipped into the stairwell so he wouldn't see me and waited until he passed.

I hope Siona wasn't meeting up with this nigga. She was really making dumbass decisions. I stepped out and peaked around the hall listening to their conversation. I felt like I was some secret agent, some shit like in James Bond movies.

"I been calling you, why you ain't answer my calls" the fuck boy said leaning against the locker.

"I'm sorry baby, my phone got taken away"

"Listen I'm 18 Si, I'm a man, I have needs and when my girl ain't meeting them needs I start wondering if she should be my girl"

"I know, look maybe I could sneak out tonight and we can finally..." She said biting her little crusty ass lips. That was enough for me to hear. I stepped from around the corner and Siona quickly jumped back from him and looked down. Jordan had a smirk on his face and leaned back looking at me.

"Wassup Jesse" he smiled putting his hand out but I just swung on his punching him right in his face. I was about to throw another punch but I noticed he was knocked out on the ground.

"Jesse why would you do that?" Siona said kneeling down to help this nigga. I gripped her up and dragged her to the stairwell, I didn't care about that nigga being left there. I made my way to the first floor and dragged her out the side door leading outside. I made sure nobody saw us and went to the parking lot.

"Mom changed her mind and decided to let you stay and you still doing the same shit. You running around trying to please some nigga that don't give a fuck about you. He's just gonna get that one thing and move on to the next and your dumb ass going along with it"

"I'm sorry"

"Why you apologizing to me, you the one making a fool out of yourself running around with a nigga that don't give a fuck about you. You just another young and dumb broad he could fuck and add to his list" I said. I didn't care if I was being harsh, I wasn't about allow her to go down that road.

Ameenah

I walked in the house after a long day of school. It's been a week since Jesse asked me to be his girlfriend. He wanted to take me out on our first official date tomorrow and I couldn't wait.

I unlocked the front door and made a face when I heard arguing and a familiar voice. I walked into the livingroom where the voices were coming from and was shocked when I saw my parents standing there.

"What's going on?" I asked placing my book bag on the table. My mom looked over my outfit and turned her head up.

"What did I tell you last time we talked Ameenah, no fucking boys right?" My dad yelled stepping towards me but Mama Nita put her hand on his chest stopping him.

"Dad I--"

"Ameenah I didn't know he would react like this when I told him about your date with Jesse" Mama Nita said giving me a sad smile.

"Anita this is my child, I discipline her the way I want" my father said giving her a look. She removed her hand but stood there in case he tried something else.

"Mom that's enough, you need to stay out this. We are not raising our child to be a whore" my mom said finally stepping up.

"I'm not being fast mom, he's really nice. I can invite him over for dinner" I suggested, instantly regretting it because my parents weren't cool like that and they would probably give him hell.

"Well then invite him over so I can tell him to stay away from you before it becomes a serious problem" my father said pushing past me almost knocking my shoulders off. My mom quickly scurried behind him as they left.

_______________

How will dinner go?

Her parents are crazy 🙄

naya 😘