9

Jesse

"We were suppose to be working on a project and my lips are tired" Ameenah whined as she pulled away from my lips.

"Cry baby ass" I laughed gripping her butt again. I let her go and sat up, if I continued to lay down it was going down.

"Soo.." She trailed off looking around my room avoiding contact with me. We had been kissing and messing around for a minute. I had a boner and that shit wasnt trying to go down.

"I'm horny as shit" I said bluntly. I needed to go take a cold shower because nothing else would help me.

"Why are you telling me this?" She asked nervously. I laughed standing up about to go take a cold shower.

"I'm not trying to hit, you good boo" I teased.

"I knew that" she said looking down embarrassed.

"I'm bout to go take a shower, you could put it on a movie or watch one of them dumb ass girl shows" I told her before leaving.

This was going to be a long ass shower.

Ameenah

I laid backed on Jesse's bed flicking through the guide trying to find something to watch. He had been in the shower for at least twenty minutes and I was bored. I didn't have much experience kissing guys but Jesse's lips topped them all. He had a way of being aggressive but gently at the same time.

If his kisses got me that hot imagine...

I shook my head and focused on the TV. I jumped when I heard a knocking at his door. I didn't know if I should tell them to come in or get up and let them in. This wasn't my room so I just decided to get up. When I opened the door, Jesse's little sister Siona was standing there.

"Who are you?" She asked with an attitude.

"I'm a friend of Jesse's, we're partners for a project" I found myself explaining to her. I didn't want her to have a bad impression of me the first time she met me.

"You don't gotta explain shit to her" Jesse said from behind her as he mushed her head out his room.

"Stop" I said smacking his arm.

"So this your girlfriend?" She asked.

"No"

"Something like that" Jesse said at the same time I said no.

"Can I go outside?" His sister asked leaning against the door frame.

"Fuck no, you on punishment, go read a book" Jesse said. She only rolled her eyes and walked off going into her room. He slammed his door and walked over to his book bag and pulled out his things.

"What movie are we watching he gave us five options?" He asked flipping his notebook to a blank page.

"Wait what are we? Just so I'm clear" I blurted out as I stared at him. His lips curved into a smile as he looked up at me. He basically told his sister I was something like his girlfriend so I was wondering where his head was at.

"We're just ordinary people" he sang making me laugh and snatch his notebook hitting him with it.

"I'm serious, I don't want to see you kissing someone else tomorrow after you kissed me today because my feelings would be hurt" I said being honest.

"Ooh I got her catching feelings" he joked poking me but his laughing died down when he saw I wasn't laughing.

"We are who we are" he shrugged pulling me close.

"If you quote one more damn song" I warned.

"It's clear I'm feeling you and you feeling me. Its too quick to make you my girlfriend, I want to take you on a date first but we something in the making"

"So that's means no more hoes" I smiled.

"Why can't I have it all?" He joked earning a smack to the back of his head.

"Keep playing" I said before we got on task with the work we were suppose to have started earlier. After barely getting our intended goal completed, it was time for me to get back before I broke curfew.

I walked in the house after Jesse had dropped me off. We didn't get much of our work done because he kept kissing on me but I wasn't complaining at all.

I entered the living room and saw Ahmeer hugged up on the couch with some girl. I didn't know if I should say something or not. I decided against it and walked past them hoping to make it to the kitchen without them turning around.

"Ameenah, that's you?" I heard him ask as I put a smile on my face and turned around.

"Hey Ahmeer" I said giving the girl he was with a small smile.

"Where you been?" He asked standing up and walking towards me.

"I was with Jesse, we're partners in a project" I told him.

"Oh okay, well this is my girlfriend Emily, Emily this is my cousin Ameenah" he grinned introducing us.

"Hey nice to meet you, baby I'm gonna go we wait in your room" she smiled and waved and I waved back.

"Nice to meet you too, where's everybody at?" I asked wondering why the house was so quiet.

"Mama Nita went on a date" he said with a grimace. Now she know she need to sit her behind down and stop being fresh.

"With who?" I asked laughing. I had been here a little less then a month and had been entertained more than I ever was 17 years at home.

"Somebody she met at church, she threw them kitten heels on too" he laughed.

"She is showing off! Where Toni and Symone?"

"I don't even know, they better be in this house before midnight"

"You stay acting like you somebody parent" I joked. Since I've been here he ain't waste a beat being over protective of me. I didn't have siblings so he felt like the older brother I've always wanted.

"Whatever and speaking of parents...you spoke to yours?" He asked.

"Yeah but they don't seem to be missing me, they're always busy and say they'll call me back" I frowned getting upset over the situation all over again.

"They'll come around"

"Doubt it" I snorted walking away. Somethings will just never change with my parents.

_________________