16

Ameenah

"I know we aren't like best friends and you don't have to tell me everything but what wrong?" I asked Aaleeyah as we sat together in the lunchroom. She had looked upset all the day and I think it had something to do with Sean.

"I'm so fucking stupid" she said morely to herself. I noticed guys smirking at her when they past. One guy even made a popping sound with his mouth making everyone laugh.

"Is it about Sean?" I asked and her head snapped up.

"You heard about it too?" She asked.

"I didn't here anything I just noticed y'all attitude towards each other. We can jump him if you want" I said with a little smile trying to cheer her up. She smiled a little and stood up motioning me to follow her. We walked outside the school building and went towards the football field which was empty. I stepped up into the bleachers and sat down.

"I admitted to Sean that I had a crush on him but I didn't want to start anything because me and Paula are friends" she began and I nodded.

"Okay so did he try to play you?" I asked trying to figure out where the problem was.

"No. Me and him were hanging out one day and we started kissing out of nowhere. We ended up doing stuff and he's basically telling everyone. People think I'm some whore, Paula has an attitude with me" she cried.

"He mad corny for that yo, where he at now?" I asked standing up.

"Probably in the gym why?" She asked confused.

"I'm about to go say something to him" I said getting down not bothering to wait for her. I quickly made my way down to the basement where the gym was and spotted Sean. He had crowd of niggas around him while he told some story. I walked close enough and heard what he was saying.

"I always knew she was hoe, she sucked my dick and I didn't even ask" Sean bragged. I looked in disgust as the boys around him cheered him on like that was cool.

"You returned the favor?" Some guy asked.

"Fuck no, I don't mess with thots, her mouth mess with me though" he laughed slapping hands with a few of them.

"Scuse me" I smiled politely before snatching Sean up and pulling him away from the crowd. They all sucked there teeth and dispersed as we left the gym.

"Sean don't be that guy" I frowned.

"What guy?"

"That guy that makes girls afraid to do intimate things with other guys because you run and tell everybody what happens and you lie about it" I crossed my arms. He was making it seem like she was hoe but I know for a fact that it was a two sided thing.

"Man whatever, Aaleeyah likes to act likes she's better than me in front of everyone else but sucked my dick behind closed doors"

"You could've said y'all kissed but you out here making it seem like she's a whore. How is she a whore for doing something with a guy she likes?" I asked. He didn't say anything he just looked around.

"Ameenah you don't have to defend me" Aaleeyah said finally walking up.

"This a no hoe zone" Sean smirked looking at her which clearly made her mad because she turned and have him a look of disgust. Some people stood around thinking something was about go down.

"You're a corny ass nigga for that, who lies on their dick. You went down on me first and I returned the favor. You making it seem like I just randomly sucked you up like some hoe, fuck you Sean" she said before leaving. People shook they heads looking at Sean and walked off. I walked off after her and joined back up with her.

"Thanks for defending me, I didn't know you were this cool" Aaleeyah smiled.

"It's cool girl, I usually stay out of people's business but he was corny for that. You're too pretty and too sweet to be stuck on bitch niggas like Sean" I said.

"That's the thing though, he acts like that around everyone else but when its just me and him, he's sweet, kind and funny." She looked down.

"I can't make you leave him alone but after what happened today do you really wanna deal with him again?" I asked.

"No. Man fuck these niggas, I'm about to invest in cats, my ass gonna be lonely forever" she said making me laugh. We continued talking and get to know more about each other until the bell ring signaling our next class.

_________________

Start of a new friendship?

Sean is...

Follow me for updates on chapters and other books

naya😘