chapter 33 part 2

I hope you've enjoyed this story as it is coming to an end. This is the last chapter and it's going to be a short one.

Will's P.O.V.

Blaze and I looked towards Rayn and Shawnessa's ghostly figure that stoof next to her. I couldn't believe it. I was seeing her spirit and she looked more beautiful than in person. To me, she looked like an angel when she was still alive, but now, she looked like a beautiful heavenly angel. I helped Blaze to his feet snd walked over a couple of feet in front of them.

"Are you seeing the same thing I'm seeing?" Blaze nudged me with his elbow.

"Nessa? Yes." I replied, never taking my eyes off of her.

"What happened to her?" He asked.

"The demon that possessed you, killed her," I looked over at Rayn. "Do you see her?"

Nessa's spirit looked down at Ryan and kneeled. She reached out and stroked her sister's hair. Rayn stiffened and sat up straight. She turned her head as if to search for the person that touched her.

"W-w-who's t-t-t-th-th-there?" Rayn stuttered nervously.

Nessa's face twisted into confusion. "Why can't she see me?"

"She's having a hard time with your death. She hasn't come to the terms that your death and she doesn't have the ability to see spirits like Will and Blaze." Ryan answered, floating over to Nessa.

"Oh," Nessa face changed to sadness. "Tell her that I love her and that I'm sorry I had to leave her like this. I was only sacrificing myself in hope to keep you all safe. I need you guys to look out for her for me. Please, help her get through this." Nessa replied, standing up.

Rayn laid her head back into Nessa's body and began crying again. Bless her heart. This was going to be hard for her to handle.

"I can't believe your gone." I whispered.

"Will, you silly man. I'm not really gone. I'll always be right here." She walked up to me and placed her hand right over my heart.

I gasped at the coolness of her touch. I felt the static electricity radiate off of her as she touched my chest. It was so powerful, it made the hairs on my arm stand up and give me goosebumps. She noticed and yanked her hand away as if I had burned her. "I'm sorry." She whimpered.

Blaze suddenly burst out crying. "Oh, my God, Nessa! I'm so sorry. I got you kill---."

"Blaze, don't you dare say such a thing. It was no ones fault. It's not important anymore. What's done is done. What I need for you to do, is to take care of Rayn for me. I have to go, now." She replied, giving a wave.

"No! Wait! I have to ask you something." I shouted, holding out my hand.

Nessa looked at Ryan as if asking for permission. "Make it quick, please." was his reply.

Nessa's spirit walked over in front of me. I felt nervous at what I wad about to ask, but I had to know the answer. I know it's just a bit to late and stupid of me to ask, but here goes nothing. "Um, I-I-I just wanted to k-know that if I had asked you out before you, um, you know, what would you have said?" i asked, stuttering.

I watched her eyes go wide. Oh, shit, I shouldn't have asked. Oh, my God! She's going to say no. I just know it. How embarrassing, you stupid idiot.

"Will," she chuckled. "Of course, I would've said yes. No matter what, I will always love you." she placed her hand in my cheek and gave it a light feathered kiss on the other.

I breathed a sigh of relief. "I love you, too, Nessa. I'm going to miss you, my girl." a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Don't you be sad, Will. I don't want you to pity my death. I must tell you one last thing before I go. Don't pity the dead, my love. Pity those who are living, especially with those that don't or may never know love. Promise me that and in return, I'll promise you something." She smiled with her hand still in my cheek.

"I promise." was all I could say as I watched her walk back to Ryan's side. A bright white light appeared a few feet in front of them. She looked down at the six year old little figure(Ryan) and held out her hand. He took it and together, they walked towards the light. Right before they disappeared, she looked back at me and gave a smile. "I promise we will see each other again."

I walked over to Rayn, pulled out my phone, and fell to my knees. I dialed 9-1-1 as Blaze walked over to her and sat down. Minutes after I told them an ambulance was need and my address, the three of us hugged one another sitting around Nessa's body. As I thought about what her last words were, I felt a small gust of wind and her sweet angelic voice for the last time as she whispered "I love you, Will."

Goodness me, I cried writing that chapter. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this story. I want to thank those who hung with me as I updated each chapter. Thanks to those who voted and left awesome comments. They may not have been much, but to me it meant everything. Also I used a quote from the movie: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2. I know you HP fans saw that. Anyhow, this story has came to an end. Im also thinking of doing a sequel but it wont be for a while as I'm starting on another book called The Imprinted Soulmate. If you would like to check it out, I would appreciate it.. Thank you guys. I love you all to the moon and back.