chapter 13

Sorry i dont have a picture for this chapter yet.. Hopefully i will find one soon that i think is fit for this chapter and post it.

Shawnessa

"Where were you guys?" Will grunted.

I screamed and spun around to see him standing in the doorway of the kitchen. I didn't know what just happened. I had no idea where Will had disappeared to. All i knew was that I'm freaking the hell out. Big time.

"Where were you?" my voice barely a whisper.

"I ran upstairs. I didn't know what was happening. I wouldn't have ran if you guys hadn't, but y'all scared the crap out of me." he replied.

I was heading for the front door to get out of here. I don't know what is up with Blaze, but he scared me to death."

"What do you mean?" he asked turning to look at Blaze.

"He wasn't acting right. I felt like there was something here and it seemed to be attached to him." i responded with tears in my eyes.

"Attached to him? How can that be? The board didnt work."

"I don't know, but something blew out those candles and flung the front door open!" i shrieked.

"So, that's what i heard making a banging noise."

"Yeah. Was that you coming down the stairs?" i asked.

"Um... Yeah, i actually tripped halfway coming back down the stairs." he answered.

Rayn and I walked towards the kitchen to where Will and Blaze were. We stood next to Will as Blaze was still turned towards us, with a huge grin on his face. "That was AWESOME! Do you guys still have your draws kn or did I scare them off?"

"What?" I screamed.

"Um... Oops. Sorry. Did I say that out loud?" Bkaze chuckled nervously as he stood up.

I finally caught on to what he had said. "This was a prank, wasn't it?"

I was, now, beyond pissed when Blaze shook his head. I couldn't believe that he would pull this type of stunt when he knew that I believed in this stuff. He was so dead.

I felt the anger rise. At first, my mind was trying to form things that I was going to say to him, but then i focused on two things: letting my anger take control and what he had just done to me. I had kept every feeling and everthing bad that someone had done to me bottled up for so long, until now. I thought of every lite thing. I was going to let everything go on him, just because he play a cruel joke on me.

At first it was just my hands shaking, then my arms began to shake. I knew i was about tonlose control over everything. As i let the anger take complete control, it was then that my whole body began to shake. I was beyond pissed, i was furious. I gritted my teeth and let out a growl as I charged towards him. His face turned to complete horror. He took a few steps back, but stumbled over his feet and fell.

As he scooting backwards, I caught up to him. I was standing over him, strattling his legs, grabbed him the the front of his shirt and drew my fist back. I was ready to pound his face in until he was at the point that he would no longer be recognizable.

I could hear Rayn begging me not to hurt him, but I ignored her. He was going to pay for this, big time. I released my drawn back fist, but stopped mid way when I heard a strange noise. It was coming from my right, so I turned my head in that direction, still holding on to Blaze's shirt, and you wont believe what I saw. What we all saw. It was unbelievable.

The anger inside me vanished quickly as it turned to fear. I gasped letting go of Blaze's shirt. I stepped over him and started backing up. Blaze shot up off of the floor. Rayn snd Will backed out of the living room with horror on their faces. My blood ran cold as my back touched the kitchen wall behind me.

I couldnt believe it. I mean, i was seeing it, but it couldn't be real. I'm having s nightmare. I was going to wake up at aby minute, inside my house and in my bed. Yeah, thats right, this is all just a dream.

I pinched my arm. Ouch, that hurt like hell.

Well, dookie fudge cicles.

I wasn't dreaming, but, yet i still couldn't believe this was real and happening. I hoped that Blaze had rigged this up, too, but from his petrified expressio , he had nothing to do with this one.

I watched in horror as the planchette shot back and forth across the top of the Ouija Board, BY ITSELF!

Sorry guys. I got this chapter up as soon as i could. I appoloagize for that. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll get the next chapter up and running as soon as i can.. Thanks.