chapter 8: terrified

"Is this a joke?" i asked, angrily, looking over at Blaze.

"No, i thought you would like to have one of those." he replied, looking at the floor.

"Well, you thought wrong!" i threw the box with the Ouija Board at him, knowing that he was lying.

His hands flew up acting as a shield, blocking it as it hit his arms, and it hit the floor with unusual thud.

I stood up and stormed out of the house, slamming the door closed as i exited. Theres no way i was going to fool with that thing. I've heard so many stories about Ouija Boards that it wasnt even funny. Yes, Blaze thought it would be hilarious to go and buy me something like this for my birthday. I leaned up against my car as Will came out of the house, followed by Rayn and Blaze.

"Are you alright?" he asked, standing beside me.

"Fine!" i said gruffly.

"No, you're not. Whats wrong?" he continued to ask.

"Like you didn't see that he bought a damned Ouija Board and then have the audacity to give it to me as a birthday present," i cut my eyes at Blaze. "Nice going, dunce banana."

"Look, i promise i didnt know that he wasnt getting you that. In fact i didnt know what he was getting you at all." Will said, holding his hands as if to surrender.

"Hey, chill out, Nessa, he didn't know!" Rayn defended.

"No, but you did! You mnow how inam with those things. You or anyone else may not believe in the paranormal, but i do. I don't care if you think I'm crazy for it." i screamed at Rayn.

I don't know when she all of a sudden grew brass balls, but her attitude took me by surprise. What really pissed me off was the fact that she is defending him, knowing damn well i don't fool with things like that. When i get angry i tend to use a lot of profanity.

"I don't really understand why you are overreacting. It's just a board game." she shot back.

"Don't stand there and tell you don't really understand when you know that you do. Its not, Rayn, but think what you want. I am not playing with that damned thing. You can, be my guest. I'm having nothing to do with it." i shouted, coldly.

"Come on. Let's just try it. There's no harm in seeing if it would work." Blaze said quietly.

"Don't even try that bowl of hot shark crap with me. If thats how you feel, then you play it. I wont be a part of it." i answered, crossing my arms over my chest.

I didn't know all the rules to the 'game'. As a matter of fact, i didn't know anything about it, except that no good would come from playing it. I had once heard someone refer to it as 'The Devil's Telephone'.

Would you play something like that? Even if you thought it was just a game? Well, i wasn't going to take any chances. I couldn't believe the nerve that pickle faced cheeto platypus had by giving something like that to me, let alone, going to a store to by the damned thing. This proved that he didn't have sense enough to pour piss out of a boot.

I had made up my mind, i wasn't going to play with it, game or not, and there was nothing anyone could do or say to get me to change my mind.

And that was FINAL.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Vote and comment please. Thanks a bunches