chapter 16

I actually have this picture of the indian.  I thought it would be a good piece to put into the story along with a picture of it.

I finally pulled up into my driveway.  I turned my headlighs out as I shut the car off and bailed out.  I didn't bother waiting for the rest of them to get out.  As i stepped closer to our house, the motion sensor light came on, illuminating the front yard.  Rayn's and my house was simple.  It was just a regular brick house.  We had a paved walk way that led from the car to the steps.  I had a Weeping Willow Tree on each end of the house.  Our yard was always kept clean and the grass cut.  Our front  door was made of steel.  I unlocked the door and stepped inside.

A few seconds later, Rayn stepped in followed by Will and Blaze.  This was the living room.  It was huge.  I had a 40 inch flat screen tv mounted on the wall.  Right below it was a shelf mounted that held a dvd player.  I didn't really watch the dvd's anymore since I had satellite.  On the right side of the tv were several shelves that had a lot of movies.  I had a wrap around couch that sat in front of the tv against the wall that was right in front of it.  To the left of the front door was another couch and beside it was a glass shelf thay held two sitting porcelain indian baby dolls.

One was female, dressed in a red outfit with a feather sticking out of her hair.  The other was a male, dressed in a brown outfit with a spear in his hand.

To the right of the front door was a hallway that led to my master bedroom that had its own bathroom.. Past the wall that the tv was on was the dining room.  To the right of the dining room was a wall with a doorway that led to the kitchen, laundry room, and back door.  Going on through the dining room was another hallway that led to a small bathroom and Rayn's bedroom.

The guys have been over several times, but only saw certain rooms.  This time, they would be spending a few days here so we showed them Rayn's bedroom first, and then, mine.  As soon as I showed it to them, Blaze freaked out.

"Oh hell no!  You have baby dolls in here!  I'm out!"  he shouted and walked out of my bedroom.

I'm not going to lie, I love indian baby dolls, oh, and wolves too.  My room had several baby dolls on shelves mounted to the walls.  I had a few in glass cases that stood up and a few that hung from the ceiling on swings.  I had frame painted pictures of wolves mounted all across the walls over my room.  I even had an hugr framed Indian chief painted picture hanging from my wall.

I had an Indian bow and arrow hanging on the wall on one side of the head of my bed and a tomahawk on the other side.  I had two small tables on each side of my bed(at the head of course) that held indian drums on each.  My blankets and pillows had wolves on  them as well.  Yeah, it's safe to say, i was obsessed with wolves and Indians.  After all ibhad indian blood running through my veins.

"What the hell is wrong with him?"  i asked, looking confused.

"He has a thing about dolls.  Hes terrified of them."  Will chuckled.

"You dont say."  i said as a evil smile appeared on my face as I followed Blaze.

Payback was a b*tch.  I never knew that he was scared of baby dolls.  I mean, i never seen him react this way before when they visited.  I guess he never showed that emotion or he didn't even pay attention enough to notice them.  As i continued to follow him back to the living room, he let out another 'oh hell no!'.  I walked up to the glass case and opened it.  I ran my fingers through each of the baby dolls long soft black shiny hair.

I turned and looked at him.  "Blaze, I'd like you to meet Isabelle,"  i pointed to the female doll.  "And this is Jacob,"  i then pointed to the male.  "They say 'Hi'."

"Nope!  Will, dude, i can't sleep here!  I'm not sleeping in a room that has baby dolls that are going to be staring at me all night long while i sleep!  I didn't even know she had these two in here!"  he stomped his foot and placed his hands on his hips.

"Sorry.  I can't believe you didn't see them, but would you rather go back to our house?"  Will said, following Rayn back into the living room as well.

"Um... No.  Can't you, like, take them down or cover them up?"  he whined.

"No!  I can't."  i said blankly.

"Aw, come on, man!  I don't know how I missed them creepy little things, but seriously, i can't sleep in here!  Not with them in here!"  he begged pointing to the dolls.

"They don't like it when you talk about them like that.  Besides, its either the couch or outside.  Your call." 

"What the hell do you mean they don't like me talking about them like that?  I can't help that they're creepy.  Can't you put them in Rayn's room or yours?"

"No.  They're staying there.  That's final."

"Dude, please!  They're just wicked, weird, and freaky.  Will, you have to help me here, bro!"

Wait,  hold the cupcakes!  He just called my dolls weird.  Oh, I'm so going to get him.  I flashed him an evil smile before I turned back to the dolls.  I leaned over in front of them, whispered random things, and closed the case.

"Wait, what did you just do?"  Blaze asked, jumping.

"Oh, nothing."  i smiled evilly, walked to the couch, and sat down.

He reached up and grabbed a handful of his hair.  "Oh, my God!  She just whispered to that thing!"  he pointed and turned to look at Will.

"Sorry, man.  I can't help you on that."  Will slapped him on the back and sat down next to me.

Oh, i was so going to get him.

Sorry guys this is a long chapter and sorry for having you wait for the long update.  Thanks for reading...