chapter 26 part 1

I'm so sorry you guysI've been wanting to update sooner, but my teeth have been giving me hellI appologizeI like to take a moment and thank all of those who have read itgiving me 475 viewsI know it's not much, but to me it means everything. And I want to thank those who voted and commented.

Dedicated to hyperlove3 and blazingmoocow for the wonderful comments you guys have giving me and the votes.

Now, what you guys have been waiting forThe next update.

At the grip this thing had on my arm, I knew it would leave bruises.  However, what was coming next would leave an everlasting scar on, not only on my body, but my life as well.

I stopped breathing as I was flung backwards across the room, hard, with so much force, that I slammed into my sister and my friends, knocking them against the wall.  We all crumpled to the floor.  I couldn't get myself to breathe.  The wind was knocked out of me on impact.  I groaned, thrashing everywhere as I beat my fist against my chest.  I heard a screech and suddenly I was breathing again.  I don't know why or how that happened, but I think the sound alone was the reason I started breathing again as it scared the hell out of me.

I proceeded to stand up, but my legs wobbled and went weak and I collapsed to the floor.  I could hear the groans and coughs coming from behind me.  Once again, I climbed to my feet, thankfully, this time my legs held up, still a little weak.  My eyes scanned everywhere, but I couldn't see anything.

I whipped around to the rest of them.  "Get the hell up!  Now!  We need to get the f*ck out of here, like right now!" I screamed.

Blaze and Will jumped to their feet, picking up Rayn as well. 

"What the hell happened?" Rayn asked, shaking her head.

"Me.". I responded, turning my head back around.

"Huh?" Was all she could say before a evil laugh echoed through the room.

I took a step forward, but quickly stopped, when a figure began to form about ten feet in front of me.  At first, I could barely see it, then, slowly, but surely, it became more solid.  I stood there, staring for at least five minutes before it finished its transformation.

"Holy Cheeto stained drawers!" I whimpered.

I stared up into bright firey red eyes.  This thing was eight feet tall.  It has thick strong horns that curled, coming from the top of its head.  Its skin is bright red. Its face is long and wide. Its chin is pointy, with a eight inch black beard coming from it.  It had dark circles around it eyes.  The ears were small, but has a very sharp point to them.  The shoulders were broad and strong with long thick muscular arms hanging from them.