chapter 14

Sorry guys i typed chapter 14 up last night but it wouldnt let me poat it. So i restarted my phone and then tried to publish it but it had been deleted. Aaarrrrggggg! Sorry. So here it is.

"No! No! No! No! This cant be real! It cant be!" i whisper yelled shaking my head.

"Blaze, if you have something to do with this, you need to stop, now!" Rayn screamed.

"I-I-I-I swear, I'm not doing that!" Blaze confessed as he stared at the board, in shock.

As I slowly stepped forwards to take a closer look atbthe board, still terrified, Blaze held out his hand, motioning for me to stop. "Wait, let me get a flashlight so you can see what this thing is saying." he whispered, turned around and rummaged throught the kitchen drawer.

Seconds later, he turned back around and tossed a light my way. "Here."

I caught it and flicked it on. "Thanks."

I shined the light onto the board. The planchette was still scraping across the board, going nuts. As I stepped closer, I realized it was doing a figure eight. Somehow, I knew this was good nor would things weren't going to turn out great either.

I'm not going to lie, I am terrified, so bad, that my hand began to tremble, causing the light to shake.

"What's it saying?" Rayn asked.

"It's making a figure eight. You guys, I don't think this is good. We shouldn't be here." I replied, looking at Will, then at Rayn, and then at Blaze.

"What do you think we should do?" she asked.

"How is that thing moving on own its own. There has to be an explanation. It cant just move on its own." Will mumbled to himself.

"How about get the hell out of here!?" Blaze shouted.

Nist as Blaze and I began to take a step, I felt the same finger from earlier, touch me on my arm, this time, but not only did it just touch me, I heard a faint low inhuman growl in my ear. I let out a cry and came to a complete stop. Goosebumps formed everywhere on my body. It was so bad that the top of my head started to hurt due to it feeling like my scalp was crawling.

Big time fear set in. Now, I was really about to piss my pants. This is the third time I was being touched my something I couldn't see. I don't know what we've done, but I think we may have conjured up something, even if this was all just a prank. I don't think I'll be going to sleep anytime soon. I was horrfied out of my mind. I took a deep breathe and shined the light back down at the board. It was still doing figure eights.

It's time to get out of here and quick. Just as i was about to run like hell out of this house, the planchette stopped, then, out of nowhere, flung itself off the board. Right at Rayn's face. She screamed as she ducked iut of the way, just in time.

It hit the wall and made a soft thud as it hit the living room floor. Yeah, now was the time to go. I don't think I'll be coming back tot this house for a while.

"Go! Go! Go! Go! Run!" Blaze shouted, who was now standing beside Will and Rayn, as he turned and started to run.

Rayn and Will also turned and started running. I screamed bloody murder as I was right on their heels. I was pushing them, literally, towards the front door. I swear they weren't running fast enough. It seemed like they were going in slow motion.

I felt a rush of cold air blow pass me. Yeah, time to catch another gear. As we rounded the corner, I could hear the sound of heavy and loud footsteps behind me, running across the kitchen floor. Running right towards us. I didn't dare look back to see what or who it was.

Wicked right? Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading. I appreciate it.

Ouija Demonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें