"Taemin" I said with sass in my voice as we approched the car.

"Krystal" he said looking at me the same way I was looking at him.

Taemin and Kai have been close to each other since they could walk. That was his bestfriend. And when I started dating Kai. Kai started to spend more of his time with me. And I think that made Taemin jealous. So since then, Taemin and I have had this unspoken rivalry.

I think he was a bad influence on Kai. Everyone at school would assume Kai to be the bad boy just by the way he looks. But the real delinquent is Taemin. And I didn't want Kai to get mixed up in all of the trouble Taemin caused.

"What are you doing here?" Amber asked

"Well good afternoon to you too" Taemin said smirking.

"No really, what do you want?" I asked.

"Dont worry. Im not here to bother you. Unlike some people, I have better things to do" he said before cutting his eyes at Amber.

And Amber scoffed.

"Like what? Making plans to get arrested?" Amber said. And I rolled my eyes. And before Taemin could respond. I cut him off.

"Just get to it Taemin"

"I just wanted to know if they gave you all of Kai's belongings?" Taemin asked.

"Ne, why?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest.

"I need to get something back from him. I let Kai borrow it. He said he would give it back but now....he can't" Taemin said with his voice drifting off.

"Why don't you just tell me what it is. And I'll bring it to you at school?" I asked.

"Ani that won't be necessary. I would like to just come over and get it myself. And besides,its a secret. I don't need you messing anything up in the process" Taemin said.

"Look Taemin, just tell me where it is so I can bring it to you" I said getting impatient with him. I don't know why but Taemin gets under my skin.

With his sly comments and constant smirking. I could kill him..

"Its none of your business. I can come over and get it myself. Its not like I'm trying to stay there and hang out with you" Taemin said looking me up and down.

"Ugkh whatever. I'm going home" I said officially done with him.

"Great I can come with you" he said unenthused. And I stopped him.

"Uh...that isn't a good idea. I'll just let you know when to come over and get your stuff" I said instantly rembering who is currently at my house.

"Oh...Kay. Later weirdos" Taemin said before turning around and walking away.

"I hate him" Amber mumbled and I hummed in agreement.

----------------------------------

NEXT DAY

I have my headphones in listening to music. While I'm running on the treadmill. A good morning workout is something I needed to do. It definitely clears the mind.

I'm about ten minutes into my run when I felt some one tap me. I then take one of my headphones out and turned around to see that it was Kai.

"Someones at the door" he said. And I nodded before jumping off the machine. And making my way to the front door

But what I didn't expect to see. Was the person standing in front of me...

"Oh misses Kim. What a nice surprise" I said looking at Kai's mom. And his nephew standing in front of me.

"Oh hello dear. Sorry to interrupt" she said.

"Oh your fine. I was just finishing up. Come on in" I said letting them into my house. And walking them to my living room.

"Uh will you excuse me. I better go get changed" I said before racing up the steps.

I then swung the door open. To a wide eyed Kai.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Hide!.Hide!" I whisper yelled.

"Wait why? Who's here?" Kai asked.

"Your mom. She's here"

"Really? My Omma's here?" Kai asked wide eyes. Add I nodded.

"What do I do?" Kai asked panicking.

"HIDE" I said before I rushed him into the closet.

I then came down stairs. Only to see Kai's nephew at the bottom of the steps.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I asked.

"I miss my toy" he said pouting.

"Oh" I said instantly knowing which one he was talking about.

"Okay I'll go get it" I said before I was about to walk upstairs.

"Wait that's okay. He can go by himself, he's a big boy now. He knows where it is. Come here Krystal I need to talk to you" Miss Kim said.

I couldn't argue with Miss Kim's wishes. Never have and never will.

And besides, what am I worried about? Kai's in the closet. Its not like his nephews going to look in there right?.....right?