The plan

Only a few more chapter to go before the end of this book. I think it faster when I write short chapters and then I CAN WRITE TONS OF SHORT CHAPTER. I can't believe i have been making this take for ever. Sorry, don't hate me. The last chapter was certainly interesting too.

This sucks, I'm not going to lie. Fight after fight about little things and some big things. Carolina completely despises my existence. Caboose keeps nagging me to color with him. Wash keeps asking what happen when I was "lost". Tucker keeps hitting on me and that Church AI is an asshole. They even have their own wars about surrendering or a tooth brush. In other words I rather die at this point. The only positive outcome of this is I don't have to deal with boy drama. I begin to walk around camp. 
Anyways, something up today because it's considerably peaceful. Wash comes out of nowhere, and stops me in my tracks. "Lyra, I know this is going to be hard to ask of you, but we need your help in our plan" he says.
"I'm in" I state.
"Just like that, not going to hear it out, I thought it would take some convincing" he replies. I have two choices now, either actually help them or wait helplessly for a rescue party. Wash leaves and I continue my walk around camp.
What would happen if I went back? Locus would chop off my head for being with the Reds and Blues. He would think that I shed some light on the third party to help Chorus, but this place was a lost cause anyways. I wouldn't go as far to destroy the whole planet. It's not my burden to carry, what happens to this planet. I don't owe this planet anything. This is my no fucks given speech. Anyways, Felix would finish the mission and take the money and leave. Out law or not, who's going to stop him. Not Project Freelancer, they're no longer in business and the people he's working for are not going to arrest him. Speaking of Felix, is he or anybody else  trying to figure out a plan to save me? I don't think they randomly lose soldiers for a day or two before the actual war. Usually when I do leave, I'm only gone for hours not days. It's been only three days and within those days it's been completely full of bitching, whining, planning, etc. Nobody coming to save me, most likely to ambush us but not a rescue. The only way out of this is to follow up with the plan and betray them during it. Carolina right, you shouldn't trust me.